what is your highest transfer fee received??

mzrkyh10

Reaction score
well, i am new here recently and i have saw many thread about many various topic but i haven seen one about the one i am talking about................or maybe i didn't look hard enough.................... so anyway, back to the topic!!!!!:)

currently the best transfer received from my wigan athletic club is

Raul (RD)- 9 million to arsenal in 2015/2016 season

.....i know it is not a lot....................

so feel free to post yours and enjoy ^^)

Manchester United bought my Dutch centre back Shane Korsten for £46m somewhere around 2015.

How do I revive a transfer fee? ..

I only usually sell players that are ageing/don't fit my system/under performing, so I rarely get a huge transfer fee.

How do I revive a transfer fee? ..

I only usually sell players that are ageing/don't fit my system/under performing, so I rarely get a huge transfer fee.
do you understand this topic mate?????

Haven't really sold anyone on FM11 and when I do it usually varies from 1M to 2.5M. BTW you spelt received wrong.

michael essien, From Chelsea to Inter Milan- 95 million

This was when i am playing FM 2009, i know.....not the right game

16million Fabio Coentrao from Benfica (me) to Inter Milan

then

15million David Luiz from Benfica (Me) to Lyon

do you understand this topic mate?????

Yes, do you understand the difference between the words "revived" and "received" ? I figured the latter half of my post would imply I got the real purpose, the first half was making a joke off the spelling error. :S

FM11 is pretty bad. You normally don't see many huge transfer fees like there were in 09 and 10. I sold Essein for £55 million to Barcelona in 10. Was my highest fee received to date. In FM11, the odd player goes from anywhere from a few hundred thousand up to around £5 million. Kinda unrealistic as I feel FM11 needs more transfer inflation to make it more realistic.

FM11 - 38 mil Maicon (Inter -> Man U) before the start of season 2.

nice guys, keep on going............ i am still expecting someone to beat my transfer fee of essien to inter milan which i received 95 million but this was in fm 09