what is your highest transfer fee received??

£20 million arshavin to bayern munich . patch 11.3

Only sold Di Santo to Burnley for £6m, not a bad deal though really.

Sold lukaku when he was 33 to man city for 50M and sold some random regen to real madrid for £79m.
Why is it always real madrid and man city who buy everyone? They killed football.

BEAT IT!!! currently playing fm and im managing man united, bought a regen from lyon for £15.75m and 1 and a half seasons later real madrid buy him for a whopping £97m :O:O.
and to be honest he isnt even that good
View attachment 144295

View attachment 144296
nice, one, now you are going to be the that is worried because someone will surpass the 100 million mark

good job

@ mzrkyh 10
you're not even the second with the highest transfer fee becouse you sold essien for 95 milion $
if you don't know the $ is weaker than both the € and the £

Bought a regen with dundee for 20m (in league appearances) and sold for 40m a season later to barcelona, he was a pretty amazing CB! Sorted my club finances out for ages!

I sold Ganso to Real Madrid for £47m in my 4th season. Was the current top transfer until Barce bought Bale for £60m!

i sold abel hernandez in my 3rd season with palermo to atletico madrid for 23 million. couldn't get him to perform missed too many chances no matter what role i played him.

Haven't really sold anyone on FM11 and when I do it usually varies from 1M to 2.5M. BTW you spelt received wrong.

You spelled "spelled" wrong. :wub:

OT: Sold Roman Pav for £12.5 mill to Chelsea as he wasn't cut for my playing style on my spurs save.

@ mzrkyh 10
you're not even the second with the highest transfer fee becouse you sold essien for 95 milion $
if you don't know the $ is weaker than both the € and the £
sorry let me clarify that, it is in pounds

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Your managing Man United you say??
yet your FM says your Wigan

strange....
oh well, i don know why maybe it is because i dont change it? but stop bashing people around if you are just jealous about this topic, just be civilized ok??

On FM 2010 i think it was around 25-30 mil

On FM 2011, now this might shock you

I sold Sammir in the first season for 8 mil (second highest) and my highest was on this one save, I somehow managed to sell this goalkeeper, I think it was Storari for around 13 mil (10 mil upfront + 3 over a few months) or maybe it was Ivan Kelava

On FM 2010 i think it was around 25-30 mil

On FM 2011, now this might shock you

I sold Sammir in the first season for 8 mil (second highest) and my highest was on this one save, I somehow managed to sell this goalkeeper, I think it was Storari for around 13 mil (10 mil upfront + 3 over a few months) or maybe it was Ivan Kelava
wow, i know mark stotari, he is a very old keeper and once play milan and you sold him for 13 million

nice because you gain a quite a reasonable profit for a lousy keeper

Agger for 15 mill.. He didn't wanna play at my club anymore, 'cos i raged at him, at least i made some money XD

Edit: Agger to Man City :p

Last edited:
Wow, all the big ones have something to do with inter, me too, Gerrard to inter for 60 million on fm10