what is your highest transfer fee received??

hmm well i sold sneijder for £60 mil to real and ganso the following season for the same price sneijder cost me £40 mil and ganso £25 :D

78 mil for a regen
i earned 285 mil last season cuz i felt bored and sold 7 from my starting 11

I sold hulk to barca for 65 mil cash, he was my best player but for that sort of money we become a better team.

Sold Fabregas to Barcelona in 2nd season for £58M a while back .

£85m for Pastore from Barca. Forgot I signed him with a minimum fee release clause. :(

$10,000 for Ruggiero De Lorenzo
AND he was garbage.

:D

Tottenham second season, Man city bid for Bale $98 Million and Board accepted the bid.

honestly i do not know how you lot get such big transfers, sergio araujo is probly the highest on a old save, bought him for £20million and rejected offers of 40m & he was on form... any tips other than change the asking price ?

please show a screenshot otherwise it is just bullshit to me

I hate it when the board accepts bids, i lose a good player, the fans feel that the transfer was very poor, my security goes down. Cant buy a decent replacement on time etc

wow, nice but may i see a screenshot of andy Carroll stats map and his goalhistory??

I got 75 million euros straight on the hand for Fabregas in the summer transfer window of 2012/2013. He hadn't played well before, so I was suprised I got so much.

erm 110 million for pastore sat here 4 like an hour now dont no if i shud do it.