what is your highest transfer fee received??

43,5 milion for my brazilian lad, i cant rememeber his name, but in fm2007

Just sold fabregas to barca for £67mill. Doesnt work in my system so seems like a good move.

I've never sold one of my best players, i think Agger in FM 10 for £15m i can't remember some big in 2011

£5,000 Marc Richards from Woking to Cambridge :/

I bought Rooney for £40 million on fm10 for newcastle in season 5, sold for 41 million season 7 cos he was rubbish, average rating in season 6 was less than 7

how he is not good his stats are amazing for a dm
i kind of agree and disagree that you DM is good at all, i found that his technical and physical stats are amazing but his mental stats is not worth that much but still amazing sum you got from him

In my SK Lierse save, my player Garra Dembele has 7m as his transfer clause, but Sunderland pay 12.7m to get him~great deal i guess ^^)

Hmmpf, just sold a world class Aussie regen, 80mil to Real from Chelsea, got him from Melbourne Heart for 2.5mil.

Nueyer 34m (asked board to sort it as they didn't want to sell. Personally I'd never have offered that much)
Eden Hazard 22m (spread over 24 months)

Bought Douglas Costa for £11mil in the summer first season, 2nd season summer I rejected offers of £38mil from Real/Barca for him!

He's only 21yo...not going to let him go for another 3-4 seasons :D

Bought Douglas Costa for £11mil in the summer first season, 2nd season summer I rejected offers of £38mil from Real/Barca for him!

He's only 21yo...not going to let him go for another 3-4 seasons :D
thx for the update but i really want to see some transfer fee you received not you status....

Fm2011 is pretty poor on transfer offers thats what made me go look and find this page. best iv had offered is 40m for marvin martin like 6months after i brought him for 15m. hope they make more realistic transfer system on fm2012

Bought Ganso for £30m spent 6 months on the sideline, shipped him off to Real Madrid for £45m the following summer.

I brought Hazard for 16m and sold him 3 seasons later for 50m to Manchester United

some regen signed for Man Utd for 6 million, same time next year sol for 50 million to real madrid

80k for my reserve CB while managing in the Mexican League.

Had a £67m bid for Vaclav Kadlec in 2016 but I didn't accept it.

684m for nicolas bendtner to barcelona. I cheated hehe :) Just joking.

On a serious note: I got 22m for fred after i brought him for 15m. Not bad profit. Ended up buying yohann gourcuff for 6.5m who is on the scout report, better then him.

i bought Ganzo for £50mill sold him to real madrid for £60mill upfront,£21mil over a 24month period,30league aperances 3mil, 30goals 11,25million, 20perfect of next sale. and S.Canales.( val £9m) that goes to bout £104mil!! BEAT THAT! then i quit game 3days later haha