JakePNE

Reaction score
Hello, At the start of the game you have to chose what nations, which ones should I pick ?

Hello,

What football team should I support? I know Ill ask the most silly question ever.

Hello,

What football team should I support? I know Ill ask the most silly question ever.

Stop being a helmet.

Back on topic it depends on your computer, i load all major european leagues (england,france,spain,germany,italy,holland,russia)

Hello,

Not really a stupid question maybe just wants to know which countries produce best youngsters etc.

But he didnt ask what countries produce best youngsters ever did he, he needs to be clearer on what he means

England T5, France T3, Spain T2, Italy T2, Holland T2, Russia T2, Germany T3, Brazil/Argentina T1
Large DB
Load players from Uruguay, Colombia, Peru, Chile

But he didnt ask what countries produce best youngsters ever did he, he needs to be clearer on what he means
Well get off his back and say could you be clearer in what your asking or something instead of being wide with him.
I also pick the major European countries and ocassionally pick Brazil or Ukraine aswell.

Stop being a helmet.

Back on topic it depends on your computer, i load all major european leagues (england,france,spain,germany,italy,holland,russia)

If I select all these my game estimated game speed goes to 2 stars, Should I proceed ?

Load the ones that are the more interesting.

If I want to start a save where I focus on youths and bringing up players, then I load up nations that have clubs with good youth academies, eg. Holland, Spain, France etc. etc.

Yeah the star rating system is awful only if it's 1 star and below don't do it. My rating is 2.5 and it runs like a dream.

Do you actually end up getting more good young players if you load the other nations then? I was of the opinion that the game would contain less players if you had less nations, however the important players, such as top division standard ones, in say italy, spain, holland etc would still be produced.

For instance when you have the english league system running, although a lot of young players are produced most of them are not good enough to make it as top players anyway.

Depends on your PC.

Personally I run Brazil, Argentina, Andorra (thanks for the recent update on this), Iceland, Norway, England, Scotland, Spain, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ukraine, Turkey and Sweden. I have downloaed extra tiers for England (down to level 8), Russia (down to 3) and the full Andorran system. Also use Hige Database so I play with 129,000 players loaded.

Takes a while but makes for a better game for me.

I've got 133k players loaded, half star game speed. Works for me.

I've got England, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Switzerland, Croatia, Serbia, Austria, Czech, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Mexico, USA, Argentina, and Brazil :)

Can find some great regens to say the least!

Depends on your PC.

Personally I run Brazil, Argentina, Andorra (thanks for the recent update on this), Iceland, Norway, England, Scotland, Spain, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ukraine, Turkey and Sweden. I have downloaed extra tiers for England (down to level 8), Russia (down to 3) and the full Andorran system. Also use Hige Database so I play with 129,000 players loaded.

Takes a while but makes for a better game for me.

Do Andorra produce awesome regens or something lol ??

My computer only allows me to load 78000 players. Always load two divisions on Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Argentina and Brazil; load all to the npower league 2 in England and the premier league of Holland, Ukraine, Portugal and sometimes Mexico...and ALWAYS Ireland :wub: and Venezuela :wub:.

Also load the best players of africa and the best players of south america.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Do Andorra produce awesome regens or something lol ??

Maybe he is from Andorra...who knows 8-|

I think my computer performance is lying to me, should I continue :)

attachment.php