EDIT: Left some nations in view only by mistake

attachment.php

well I have a quad core running at nearly 4 ghz, and I have more players than you. So if your cpu is similar you'll be fine.

Just watch that you dont load too many leagues, I did top tiers for a lot of fringe nations (mexico, ukraine, czech, swiss etc...), sometimes the extra 200 odd matches from lower leagues can slow the game down more than the extra players!

I have ...
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4500
2048MB DDR2
320GB 3G hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS 3D
SuperMulti Drive with LightScribe Technology

No idea what that means just read it off side of my computer, ill prob scarp a few of the nations just to ease up the pressure on my computer

I have ...
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4500
2048MB DDR2
320GB 3G hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS 3D
SuperMulti Drive with LightScribe Technology

No idea what that means just read it off side of my computer, ill prob scarp a few of the nations just to ease up the pressure on my computer
If those are your computers specs, you must have a lot of patience loading all those nations... oO)
That isn't exactly 'high end'...
You must have to go for a cup of tea every time you press the continue button XD

:p

I would drop finland, ireland, and andorra, only run top leagues for nations that aren't the best, and maybe in your case cut out USA.

I've only loaded USA because I'm American, and I tend to pick up USA players in my lower league teams (they seem to be desperate to make it to Europe) and I want to take the USA national job, which would be difficult without a good source of regens (which the loaded league gives). Otherwise I wouldn't load them as I have no use for going to manage a MLS team, and I rarely scout the USA.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

If those are your computers specs, you must have a lot of patience loading all those nations... oO)
That isn't exactly 'high end'...
You must have to go for a cup of tea every time you press the continue button XD

:p

Well for me, the only time continuing takes long is on Sundays, and the start of transfer windows, and those are usually only a couple minutes, which gives me time to minimize and surf the web or do homework or take a ****!

There are pros and cons to everything, waiting between continues isn't necessarily a bad thing! ^^)

I dont have much of an idea if my computer is good or not lol, but it tends to load pretty fast, ill figure something out haha, thanks

Do Andorra produce awesome regens or something lol ??

No but I have a soft spot for smaller leagues, hence I load Iceland, Finland and Norway too. Also, if you want a challenge, play as the statistically worst side in Andorra, play until you get them to league champions, then keep going until you get them into the Champions League Group Stage. I reckon I could do it within 15 seasons.

Do you actually end up getting more good young players if you load the other nations then? I was of the opinion that the game would contain less players if you had less nations, however the important players, such as top division standard ones, in say italy, spain, holland etc would still be produced.

For instance when you have the english league system running, although a lot of young players are produced most of them are not good enough to make it as top players anyway.

Do you actually end up getting more good young players if you load the other nations?

Anyone?

Also if you load all players from a nation, does it produce as many regens in this nation as it would if it were fully active?

Last edited:
besides loading england spain italy germany france portugal russia, i also load brazil and argentina for the youths and the coaches.

Do you actually end up getting more good young players if you load the other nations?

Anyone?

Yes you do. Anytime the player count rises, the options available rise including good youngsters.

Yes you do. Anytime the player count rises, the options available rise including good youngsters.

I agree there would definitely be a lot more options, this is why I'm tempted to load more nations.

but it could be that rising the player count just increases the amount of lower standard players. Otherwise it would follow that a larger database has more world class players and thus a higher standard of player, and that unloaded nations national teams would not be as strong as loaded ones in the future.

For instance if you dont load belgium, Lukaku will still be in the game, but a player whose destined to be League 1 standard at best probably wont be in.

The majority of regens even in the best clubs are not good enough to make it at EPL standard.

Indeed, the number of lower standard players also rises. Yes, the likes of Lukaku will always load because they are already well known.

Loading extra nations gets some younger players, not known but with the potential to be world stars.

I'm just wondering how much it will affect my game, if i start another... I may add spain, france, holland, italy, portugal, germany, mexico, argentina, brazil... top leagues. Cheers.

I would recommend always loading Argentina and Brazil - the amount of talent in those nations is staggering.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

And always load maximum number of leagues from the nations you pick.

England T10, Scotland (edited db), and then go from there really :)

England (All Leagues), France (All Leagues), Spain (All Leagues), Italy (All Leagues), Germany (All leagues) and last, but not least. Norway ((All Leagues) Prolly since I am Norwegian ^^))