What Operating System do you use?

What OS do you use?

• Total voters
Windows 7 on new work laptop, XP on old work laptop and Server 2003 on test environment/demo laptop

Using XP at the moment... Want to upgrade to 7 but really can't be bothered paying haha!

Upgraded to 7 from Vista on my desktop around March, and around June for my laptop (R.I.P.), couldn't resist after seeing how nice it was on the laptop I bought my gf

What is with the necroposting? ;)

Myself, Win7/Ubuntu/WinXP

XP Pro SP3 on my desktop and Windows 7 on what I'm now writing with.

had xp ages ago, switched to vista, didnt like it, back to xp and havnt changed since :)

Snow Leopard on my Macbook.

"Once your Mac you wont go back" ;)

I use windows 7 and home, and the newest mac version at college, both run very well, but i think windows tops it.

7 on my personal laptop, XP Pro on the PC and there's an old Compaq laptop with Win95 around somewhere. XP at work and Debian on the server/PC.

Seriously hate Vista, I've literally only touched a couple of laptops with Vista and they all needed a system restore after it.

Laptop Windows Vista 32bit, switched it to Xp to have more memory, but it crashed the **** thing (illegal version, so noone to blame except myself), so after a 'back-to-factory-settings´ i have Vista again :p

On my HP desktop Windows 7 64bit , working like a charm

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

I use OS X - however, I have a Windows 7 partition that I access through VMWare.