What Operating System do you use?

What OS do you use?

• Total voters
gotten so used to way the linux works now, I dont use windows for anything, only football manager. If Linux could run Football manager properly (without using WINE) then id delete windows from my pc.

I personally love Windows 7, but I am yet to try the Mac OS (although I have used many other types of operating systems). It's fairly surprising and interesting that no-one voted for 'Older than Windows XP' in the poll, as I would have thought some guy would be using something older.

Does anyone recommend getting a Macbook soon (as I am considering getting a Macbook Pro - although it is very expensive), or not? I don't really need a high-end machine much, but I would like a good new laptop which is trustworthy, good and fairly cheap (originality would be appreciated too!). Thanks for feedback in advance!

heavens :'( i had to chose vista. and my laptop is 5 years old already. time to die fool ;)

but gonna get a new one this coming summer :)

I personally love Windows 7, but I am yet to try the Mac OS (although I have used many other types of operating systems). It's fairly surprising and interesting that no-one voted for 'Older than Windows XP' in the poll, as I would have thought some guy would be using something older.

Why? the majority of this forum is in its teens, no new games or software will support win 98, ME was poo from what ive heard and 'Microsoft support for Windows 98 ended on 11 July 2006'

Windows ME used to drive me crazy, I had it on my first PC. It was so buggy and programs constantly crashed, it wasnt long before a lot of software stopped being compatible for it.
The PC I had back then was not good enough to run XP (this was about 2003) so I got hold of an office copy of Windows 2000 which was ok, at least it worked.