What Player Do You Like From A Team You Hate?

goonergun435

Reaction score
Mods close it if there is sometnig like it

Well its says it in the title what player do you like from a team you hate?

For example I support Arsenal and hate Tottenham but the two players i like from Tottenham are Bale and Van Der Vaart

Robbie Savage, loads of people hate him but I think hes fantastic, quite funny too... i seen him win a penalty for Derby a few years back and he was jumping up all over, then someone squared up to him and he f*cking **** it...... but I hate Leeds

Adam Johnson from City, quality player!

Cesc Fabregas and Iker Casillas, that's all since I like noone from Espanyol or Chelsea (H)

I hate Liverpool most but don't like any of their players. So i will say from Man Utd Nemanja Vidic.

hate united, love how Hargreaves is eating their money.
hate city, used to love how Richard Dunne used to always be able to score for the opposition.

Hate Chelsea, love Cech
Hate Arsenal, love Chamakh
Hate ******, love David Silva

erm, well, I don't hate City, Liverpool's players are all ****, so it's Man U, and the thing is I hate all of them :p

However, AFC Wimbledon should be easier, don't particulary like Hayes and Yeading, but Tom Cadmore is quite a neat player :)

Hate United and Everton. Hate all United players. Don't mind Heitinga, but there are no players from rival clubs I like.

Nasri. I loved him until he signed for arsenal.

Tom Huchinson... He is Woking's best player :p

Hate Rangers dont like anyone atm but liked Mendes and Boyd

Hate France but like Hugo Lloris

Steven Gerrard, he's a born hero who has it all.. but if I ever admitted that to my Liverpool supporting friend's I will have lost all sense of pride.