What Player Do You Like From A Team You Hate?

Hate Sunderland: Craig Gordon. Worst team ever but the guys a **** of a keeper
Hate Chelsea: Ivanovic <3 so scrappy
Hate Man Utd: Giggs, no reasons needed.

As a City fan.. I can't believe i'm going to mention a united player but i play in a similar position to Gigg's, he's my idol!

United- Giggs, Hernandez
Sunderland- Onuoha, Gyan, Henderson
Real Madrid- Higuian
Liverpool- Gerrard, Torres
Chelsea- Alex (MAN IS A BEAST!)
Spurs- Bale, Defoe, Keane
Wigan- N'Zogbia
Bolton- Petrov

Manchester United; Ryan Giggs as said above no reason needed he's a god.
Liverpool; Gerrard, one of the few players who deserve to wear a Liverpool shirt.

Hate Celtic - Like Nobody :)
Hate Man City - Like Kompany And Adam Johnson
Hate Man Utd - Like Vidic

Dislike the Brum (if you can count it as dislike), love Kevin Phillips and quite like Ben Foster.

Last edited:
Hate Inter and all players on that ******* squad!
Hate Real Madrid, and all their current players. But Hierro was great
Hate Milan but quite like Pirlo and Maldini when he was still active

hate chelsea but drogba is prob one of the best strikers around today strenght pace finishing vision class act

hate forest but nathan tyson and the flag made me laugh :)
and i'll always like savage even though i hate derby :)

Arsenal: Van Persie already mentioned him on the thread

Cesc Fabregas: fantastic player with so much quality and still can get better and is one of the best cm in the premier league

Samir Nasri: a fantastic young player who is playing world class this season and shows real quality when he plays.

Manchester utd: Wayne Rooney: his English and such a talented striker who knows how to score goals.

Paul Scholes: A great cm and still a fantastic player despite his age.

Spurs: Jermaine Defoe: Quality striker who scores alot of goals which are vital at times

Roman Pavlyuchenko: Great goal scorer who is really starting to shine at spurs and is scoring some top class goals.

Gareth Bale: What a player he is just amazing and definately the best left winger in the prem atm he is just top class.

Rafael Van der vaart: Fantastic player who is playing great ar spurs and has so much talent to cut it at any team in the premier league imo I would love him at Chelsea

Kris Commons. He's played for Forest and Derby but I can't deny he's a good player.

The only team I hate is United, but I like Giggs and Vidic.

I dislike:

Chelsea - Essien, Anelka.
Man City - Silva, De Jong, Joe Hart

I hate both Celtic & Aberdeen...so the Only player from those clubs i like is Ricky foster :p

Hate SAFC, Love Asamoah Gyan
Hate MCFC, Love Adam Johnson
Hate MUFC, Love Antonio Valencia

Dislike both Rangers and Celtic, although it's not a hatred. Used to love Henrik Larsson (the guy was in a different class) and I'm a fan of David Weir.

hate l'pool, love torres
hate city, love A johnson
hate arsenal, love nasri and A Diaby

Hate Benfica, like Fabio Coentrao.
Hate Man Utd, like Nani and Chicarito.
Hate Real Madrid, like Ozil and Di Maria.
Hate Inter, like Sneijder, Milito and Eto'o.

Tottenham - Gareth Bale as I have followed his career since he was at Southampton and it's nice that he's finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Liverpool - Fernando Torres, again because I have followed his career and he is a top quality player.

Man City - David Silva

Also hate chelsea and arsenal but I don't like any of their players