What roles & duties are best for my players?

What is the best position/role for Stephan El Shaarawy? I signed him for £21m in January 1st season at Spurs, Now in October 2013 and i just cant get him going. Any Suggestions?

@tottenhamboi - IF on the left wing.. any other wing-play except for hug the line..

Managing Stoke second season. Playing 4-1-2-1-2 and i play a poacher attack and complete forward support. Last season i played Maupay and kweuke who were awesome but this year i have Maupay, Kweuke, Ferreyra or Adrain to chose from. Who are the best to suit these roles? Is it possible to play Maupay and Ferreyra? Is complete forward best suited for these players?

What is the best position/role for Stephan El Shaarawy? I signed him for £21m in January 1st season at Spurs, Now in October 2013 and i just cant get him going. Any Suggestions?

AML Inside Forward on Attack.

Wilshere is a great AP Attack and also AM Attack so it's supposed in his position on the field,Gotze is AP Attack and Koke is DLP Support

can wilshere or gotze in iniesta role ??

whats best position for iniesta MC/AMC/AML ???

I play 3 up front 1 poacher and 2 cf, I have benteke, giroud and dzeko which who is would be better as the poacher?

i play gotze on the right..in order for him to cut in and take shots......In 4231 formation.....Buh using this tactic leaves him injury prone......

Women's Wi

3 years ago, when the Sichuan Liangshan Ningnan for the Hermes loved ones gives high-quality raw silk, the Ningxia start out in to the planet, "Silk Road." Lately, the reporter walked into Ningxia, explore the ancient Silk Road, somewhat south in the worlds finest inn turned the story of silk production base. Root relevant data show that Chinas sericulture production and exports account for over 80% worldwide. With profit margins usually tend to be smaller silkworm east, in 2006 the Ministry of Commerce officially launched "The Crux" project, which includes Sichuan, Ningxia, like seven counties chosen. Superior natural circumstances, the achievements of the Ningxia sericulture resources. In comparison with the Guangxi cocoon grain thin, brief silk cocoons and coastal provinces within the dye formed simply clip filigree along with other troubles, Ningxia grain symmetry cocoon, cocoon colour white, grain length as much as 1150 m above cocoon, becoming the initial selection for production of high-grade raw silk . June 16, 2012, when he was secretary of the Sichuan Provincial Party Committee, is now Politburo member of CPC Central Committee, the Central Propaganda Department, as the Cha Ningnan LiuJiBao dedicated instructions: "Ningxia sericulture is usually a sunrise market, to additional enlarge scale, extend the industrial chain, formed a complete industrial method, in unique, to rely on textile industrial park, to finish technologies projects, accelerate industrial agglomeration, economies of scale, producing the worlds most high-quality silk production base. " The reality is, the Chinese territory of sericulture business in Ningxia is playing an increasingly fundamental part. Ningxia county celebration secretary Zhang Shuo said that from the 1970s started, Ningxia correct Zaisang continually adhere for the "hot not inside a hurry, do not reduce the cold, single-minded arrested development" tips, and for 12 consecutive years to achieve "sericulture yields,?f=68&t=150465&view=unread#unread, person flat cocoon production, cocoon excellent "of 3 indicators within the nation. 2012 Ningxia silkworm 240,000, to attain production cocoon 220,000 piculs, sericulturist earnings of 350 million yuan. Alot more importantly, "The Crux" procedure, Ningxia by means of top enterprises, industrial parks, the introduction of modern day agricultural production ideas, methods and methods, increase industrial restructuring and upgrading. In Zaisang instance, Ningxia discover the "6215" Mulberry intercropping patterns, the standard "Tanabe planted into a ridge line and slopes planted diagonally into pieces, their houses constructed modest Mulberry" to Tianyuan Cheng piece Mulberry developments and quarterly interplanted crops. Ningnan Star Township party secretary Chen Shaokui his calculations, the "6215" model, the "cost per acre than classic grain cultivation enhanced more than 1.five occasions." Meanwhile,Women's Windbreaker Jackets, Ningxia pioneered the countrys first intelligent of cocoon system. Ningnan Silk Park Management Committee Director, County Nansi Road Group chairman Dingguang Tao stated it changed the traditional "Seeing hands touch the mouth offer" cocoon mode, both comprehensive silkworm cocoon sale of funds to make sure protected, timely and accurate Find out sericulture production, but also to produce the method way more fair and efficient sale cocoon. "As of now, the county has 25,400 cost-free of charge silkworm cocoon of wise cards sold, will gradually recognize modernization of sericulture management and acquisition mode." In Ningxia, "To the rich planted mulberry, mulberry is definitely the cash cow" slogan everywhere visible. 29-year-old Jiang YH household online business from the field, via the land transfer, integration of sericulture resources built a family farm, Ningnan created in cooperation with all the Sichuan Institute of sericulture inside the countrys 1st automated feeding machine sets of little silkworm farm inputs also its be used. He plans to two,three years to make sericulture reached 240 years or much more, with a total revenue of more than one million. Sericulture in Ningxia Secretary Li Xingsheng opinion, mulberry sericulture industry just isn't only enriching, but additionally changed the face of southern Ningxia. "In the 1990s the typical annual income of only 380 many people, by way of the improvement of sericulture, reached nearly million, a substantial improve in the county greening price, soil erosion can also be lowered." Meanwhile, Ningxia silkworm cocoon silk sector is steadily understand the entire sector chain development. Amongst them, top enterprises Nansi Road Group corporation has developed silkworm sand pillow, silk, mulberry winter herbal tea and also other goods, and within a certain range recognized by the market. Lin Ping, common manager, mentioned, in particular in winter as well as the effective development of mulberry herbal tea, to fill the domestic blank drink with mulberry leaf improvement, "In the spring of this year, the national rum,?tid=17&pid=2922&page=9&extra=page%3D1#pid2922, winter mulberry herbal tea looted by the audience, giving us a very really good faith. "According towards the plan, Ningxia will use 3-5 years to develop a 7.1 square kilometers, set cocoon processing, silk reeling, silk fabric, garments, silk reserve transactions, sericulture resources is among the complete improvement of your complete industry chain Ningxia International mulberry cocoon silk market park. Sichuan sericulture Association Secretary-General Chen Youwei that Ningxia create "the worlds finest silk production base" is a strong strength and foundation. By 2020,the north face, Ningxia will type an annual output of four,000 tons of raw silk, satin 30,000,000 meters, silk and silk textile 1,000,000, silk garments, silk items production capacity of 1 million, the output value exceeded 10 billion yuan, the formation of "the planet silk Appear Chinese, Chinese silk appear Ningxia, "the origin of the brand international influence.