since ive only supported arsenal since 2004

my favourite seasons are :

2007/2008
and
2009/2010

because of the fantastic football we played and

2005/2006

because of our champions league run to the final. DAM YOU LARSSON :P

why have you only supported them since then?

So you didn't support them for the unbeaten run?

Mine has to be 2003-04, or even 2001-02: Double season. ******* great watching Arsenal that season, Robert Pires when he was God, and Freddie's winner in the FA Cup Final.

2004, Unbeatables. Glory Supporter most likely.

I was born in '97, started to support Man U in 2002, but my dad, who was brought up as a strong Chelsea fan, persuaded me to be one as well. I was born in Chelsea as well XD

Chelsea - it has got to be the 1st Prem victory - I can't remember when it was though :S

08/09 - The season we came so very close to being the champions, if we got as many points this year as last, we would be champions D:

why have you only supported them since then?

as i am not from england i am from scotland and that i didnt like football or follow it
untill i watched arsenal on the premiership the itv highlights show and i seen the football they played and i started to like them.

Then in August 2004 i started supporting them fully

Another calum_arsenal thread. Who'd have thought it!!

For me it would be the 2005/6 season 'cause we finished 10th highest finish in the Premiership ever. Our first season in the Prem aswell:D

I've been an Arsenal fan for as long as I can remember, probably my brother that got me to support them. 2003/04 has got to be a highlight for any Arsenal fan so i'll go with that.

2005/06 for Northampton because we got promoted to League 1.

Last edited:
Myn would either be 2002-2003 winning the league by a goal, 2004-2005, Helicopter Sunday(H), or 20072008 for the epic run to the Uefa Cup final.

For me nothing tops being 7 years old and watching the 99 season. it was amazing, i remeber going to the forest game, with my uncle, we won 9-1 ole scored 4 in 10 minutes.

Oh right fair enough... oO)

My favourite season was the 02/03 season.
our first appearance in the Premiership
our first chance to play the vile in a long time
we stayed up and played very well all season
and did the double 3-0 and 0-2 over the vile :D
the first time we played them at st andrews and beat them 3-0 on a night game, "when Peter Enkleman let the ball roll under his foot". It was the best atmosphere at a football game i have ever experienced.
the ground actually shuck beneath my feet... oh the memoriesss

If i could properly remember the 99 season i would say that one but i can't so it has to be the 2007/08 season when we won the league and the european cup.:D

For me nothing tops being 7 years old and watching the 99 season. it was amazing, i remeber going to the forest game, with my uncle, we won 9-1 ole scored 4 in 10 minutes.

you mean 8-1 :)

my fav definately 2004/2005 season when we absoloutely ****** the league nobody could handle us and we only lost one game in the league which was because of a penalty and i remember watching that game against bolton with my dad and when lampard score di jumped out of the sofa and was going mental lol then did the same when lampard scored the second :D

also 2005/2006 was good securing the title by thrashing man utd 3-0 !!

2006 & 2007

2006: Breaking the Points Record and still hold it ;)
2007: Finishing 8th in the Premiership

I'm 14 and I've been supporting everton ever since I coul understand football really. Best season had to be 04/05 when we came 4th was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back