what season has been your favourite for the club u support

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal; 2002, it's only ray parlour!, or 2004, going unbeaten, with the likes of Pires, Ljungberg and Viera, simply the greatest side I have ever seen.

Hayes; Since the reform, this season has been great, but last term, in our second ever season, recording a 10 or so win streak to sneak playoffs, then storm to the playoff trophy. Amazing!

I'm a West Ham fan born and bred - no glory hunting here and my favourite season was the one where we were promoted under Alan Pardew but I loved the FA cup run to the final in 05/06 as well although we were robbed of our first cup for 26 years :(. And trust West Ham to fail to qualify for the UEFA cup in 06/07 as well. ****** typical. Hopefully now we have financial support we can push towards the Europa League.

looking into the future 10/11 when we win the league or the ucl at wembley

Has to be this year :wub:

i nearly said "WHAT" at you then josh...

but then realised that the other decent seasons we had in the prem, like beating the **** etc

you would have been like 5 XD

do you remember us beating the vile?

Yeah XD

'Sorry, sorry, sorry Sorensen?'

I was there XD

i nearly said "WHAT" at you then josh...

but then realised that the other decent seasons we had in the prem, like beating the **** etc

you would have been like 5 XD

do you remember us beating the vile?

im not a birmingham supporter but i remember that throw in by villa that went in lol

oh right cool josh lol. i didnt know whether you would have been old enough for it, didnt do the maths XD

and who doesnt remember peter enkleman letting olof mellbergs perfect throw in.

i was right behind that goal, and the bloke that came on the pitch and give the ****** hand to him i know XD

one of the greatest nights of my life! seriously!

i have to say the current season has been my favourite as a Rangers fan we are Champions and we have had the same team for 2 seasons now also losing star players (Ferguson and Mendes) I'm just really proud of my team

2004/05 was special first Champions League in my lifetime

Hopefully this time next year I will be saying 2010/11

As a cardiff fan this season as hopefully it's going to be are first promotions to the prem for excactly 50 years despite the off feild problems (which are now dealt with, thank you TG ;) ).

i have to say the current season has been my favourite as a Rangers fan we are Champions and we have had the same team for 2 seasons now also losing star players (Ferguson and Mendes) I'm just really proud of my team

seriously Barry Ferguson "WOW"!

as a cardiff fan this season as hopefully it's going to be are first promotions to the prem for excactly 50 years despite the off feild problems (which are now dealt with, thank you tg ;) ).

i thought it would have been 07/08 for the fa cup run no?

Barry Ferguson is a LEGEND and quite frankly Birmingham should be grateful they got him so cheap i would love him back at Ibrox

i started supporting bolton in 2002 and my fave season is 2004/05

when we qualified for europe epic!!

Yeah, he's the most consistent player by far.

03/04 without a shadow of a doubt.

I can't remember the last time I was so happy about my club than the season they didn't suffer a single loss in the League. Was a proud boy.

i also liked our run to the uefa cup final i had a good day down south Manchester was buzzing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back