what season has been your favourite for the club u support

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye Barry Ferguson is my player of the season, and i think he will actually get the award, i love the chap!
One of the best Centre mids iv seen down at st andrews if not the best!

If i could properly remember the 99 season i would say that one but i can't so it has to be the 2007/08 season when we won the league and the european cup.:D
ando mate, gotta say i feel for you that you dont remeber it to well. 98-99 season easy. first team to win the treble. it was just epic for united, the teams we played, the epic 3-3 draws against barcelona (for the record our stats against barcelona are pretty balanced, played 10 won 3 drawn 4 lost 3 scored 14 conceded 17), we knocked out inter, keane's inspired performance to bring us back from the dead against a truly top class juve side, and of course "AND ITS FALLEN TO SOLSKJAER!!" against bayern

i hate the Rangers management for forcing Fergie out the doors but i still feel he will come back to Ibrox in a coaching roll maybe even management he is MR RANGERS

Fair enough, i wouldn't doubt that... he has become Mr Birmingham too! XD

i mentioned earlier the 02/03 season was my favourite season... but getting to the prem was also pretty ****** awesome!

millwall home and away was fantastic, being kept in until the early hours because they were blowing up cars outside XD after we beat them on their own patch!

and beating Norwich on penalties in the play off final. Darren Carther Birmingham born Birmingham supporter only a wee kidde winkle! pressure penalty, puts it away at the millenium stadium!

them moments are why football is the greatest sport in the world!

clearly helicopter sunday! listening to the bbc radio commentry coming from easter road and then hearing
'scott mcdonald has scored for motherwell! one all'
and then less than 2 minutes later, 'scott mcdonald has scored again!!!'
still sends shivers down my spine hearing the recording of the commentry:|

proberly between 1997 to 1999. we had a few decent seasons winning a few trophies and was even in the champions league. with the likes of players like zola, vialli, petrescu, lebouef, di matteo, le saux and the legend dennis wise.

proberly between 1997 to 1999. we had a few decent seasons winning a few trophies and was even in the champions league. with the likes of players like zola, vialli, petrescu, lebouef, di matteo, le saux and the legend dennis wise.

do you remember that season mate when we was doing so well and was top of the league for a while but injurys started hitting us and we threw it all away it was in the 90s cant remember what year though i was only young lol

this why i dont really like the current chelsea side, cos i remeber watching that chelsea you talk about, they were such a joy to watch, even as a united fan. di matteo, one of my favourite players ever. you were inconsistent at times, but you played with such style

do you remember that season mate when we was doing so well and was top of the league for a while but injurys started hitting us and we threw it all away it was in the 90s cant remember what year though i was only young lol

it was 1999 mate. with likes of gus poyet and flo. we through it away because of some big injuys.

it was 1999 mate. with likes of gus poyet and flo. we through it away because of some big injuys.

yeah i remember being sooo upset seeing poyet getting carried off on one of them strecher things :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back