• Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K

what skill level are you

• 2-5, I play online matches but I'm not that good :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ecfc2810

Reaction score
I'm skill level 24 which Is pretty good considering average is about 15 but I looked on the head to head leaderboard and saw people who are level 750+ and have a win streak of 800 I was wondering how they are so good, do they own 2 consoles go on lobby mode and the guy just swithches the console off after the start of every game but I realised that can't be true because he has an average oppenent skill level of 15 so he must be playing friends or in the lobbies all the time beacuse otherwise he would be playing skill level 100+ or is he just extremely sad I invited him to become friends and asked for a ame but he rejected both

anyway what skill level are you?

Last edited:
Skill level is only 10, but I've won a lot more online compared to losing, I just need to play more online games.

Skill level 25, I was **** when I first started so my onnline record isn't great :S

Up the 4 (H)

yeah only 4, but I did thrash a Level 21 yesterday 4-0

What is you biggest win/loss
for me

win 8:0(skill 4)
loss10:2 (skill 79)

I am like 14/15 I think.before Christmas I used to hook up my connection through my laptop which resulted in me losing connection to the EA Servers every other game.I prefer Online Clubs tbh

im a lowly one, since ive only just decided to start playing online on my 360., but dont mistake me for a online noob, been playing online on my PC for years

i'm level 16, i prefer playing online clubs though because i get sick of playing people who just pass when through on goal, but i tend to beat the majority of people i play.

I much Prefer clubs, but i am skill level 15ish at the moment. when i play i usually win or go to extra time. just do clubs instead.

23 I believe, only 67 points off 24 which I'll get next time I play. Most of the top 100 glitch/cheat anyway so the 750+ levels you can ignore.

Im level 14? Haven't played online in ages. Usually play COD or clubs :P

I'm level 24/25.. keep dropping and climbing between the two.

I'd say I'm fairly good, don't usually lose to big margins and usually score quite a few.

Don't know my skill level, but I rarely play.

I'll still beat all of you. ;)

I am lvl 17, Don't play much online ranked anymore tbh, mainly just Clubs or be a pro seasons.

i was 23 but then i started playing other games and i am now 20 as i kept loosing lol

my skill level is 19 should be higher as in the past i smashed some one who was level 30 but a happy with that.

Back