• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K

what skill level are you

• 2-5, I play online matches but I'm not that good :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This skill level thing is rubbish to be honest.
Was just looking through my mates stats and one of them was skill level 24 - won 156 lost - 129
Doesn't really indicate skill.

god my record looks rubbish lol

ps: does this card update itself or something? or do i have to do it every so often?

If you register on the site it updates every 12 hours I think.

---

I keep getting disconnected in games on the 360 and I can't figure out whats happening. It's pretty random when it decides to do it but it's always, always after I've scored a goal. As soon as the opposition kick off I get spat out with a message saying you've lost connection to the session.

I've lost about 6-7 games because of this and it's getting boring now :( Anyone got the same problem/had the same problem and solved it?

If you register on the site it updates every 12 hours I think.

---

I keep getting disconnected in games on the 360 and I can't figure out whats happening. It's pretty random when it decides to do it but it's always, always after I've scored a goal. As soon as the opposition kick off I get spat out with a message saying you've lost connection to the session.

I've lost about 6-7 games because of this and it's getting boring now :( Anyone got the same problem/had the same problem and solved it?

Yeah same's been happening to me recently, don't know what it is though. :/

1722086204-Waste%20Gashing.png

Don't play Cod is my house, me and my brother's record, of course, he has most of the defeats (H)

Yeah same's been happening to me recently, don't know what it is though. :/

I found out what the problem for the disconnections after scoring a goal, you need to turn Live Season On, everybody on the EA FIFA forums who had this problem says it's been fine after turning Live Season On.

played once online was 3 1 up and 10 mins to go and i disconected - very ****** off and went back to playing MW2 and GP09/10 online instead.

Back