• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 5K

what skill level are you

• 2-5, I play online matches but I'm not that good :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you look on the xbox Leaderboard the guy who is 2nd in the World "Sensei Brazillian" is a hacker. I played him in a Head 2 Head match, was winning 1-0 in the 15th minute when I mysteriously was disconnected from xbox live.

If you look on the xbox Leaderboard the guy who is 2nd in the World "Sensei Brazillian" is a hacker. I played him in a Head 2 Head match, was winning 1-0 in the 15th minute when I mysteriously was disconnected from xbox live.

Conclusive evidence indeed.

i cant see that provin hes a hacker luke mate might have just lag out on ur net ea server has been **** this week but dose seem abit odd i have to play him see if it happens to me i do it later on.

I much Prefer clubs, but i am skill level 15ish at the moment. when i play i usually win or go to extra time. just do clubs instead.
Lol, on Thursday you were level 10, lier :P

Haven't played online in a while so im guessing between 15-25.
My online record was like played 37 won 34.

Never got into ranked matches so level 1, I'll probably start some over the summer or with FIFA 11

What's the flag glitch? :S Anyway, don't play online. I only play one member off FM-Base regularly but we won't go down that path.

I've only played one online match because I normally play club matches, but I did win that one game 5-0. :D

Mike I think you change your location on ea to something like Ghana then you get more points? Something like that.
O and im level 23-26 something like that.

I yoyo from Level 29-30 depending on how well I play, been like that for ages, never make 31 :'(

I feel like West Brom.

My xbox is broken now though :'(

What's the flag glitch? :S Anyway, don't play online. I only play one member off FM-Base regularly but we won't go down that path.

You get double points or triple for a win or something.

1550937399-seanmtaylor.png

No idea what my level is. I don't really care about that. I don't even think I've been a 5 star team on line yet. I usually just random it a couple of times and go someone different.

Yes, That's very nice site...We should give promoting to this site...Because there are many details available here so I hope you will give importance to this in future time.........

Here's my game card thing, kind of ruined my record.

1722086204-JDY11.png

Back