If I have a good team for that, my favourite is a 4-2-3-1, with a really strong and tall forward upfront, and 2 inside forwards on the wings. Currently I'm training Ol. Lyon, but I finished my last 2 seasons with Rio Ave, playing mostly on a 4-3-3, and sometimes a narrow 4-1-2-1-2.

Been using 5-3-2 with newcastle. Win at least a cup in every season. Won the treble twice.

Playing FC. Copenhagen in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

won the premier division 3 times in 3 seasons using goals galore 2-3-1 as home tactic and arrigo sachi 4-4-2 for away games. season 1 30 wins and 96 points season 2 29 wins and 93 points season 3 30 wins and 95 points. trying to look into some new tactics. because away games are still pretty dicey. lol and I like the idea of having a 2 striker formation as my base formation but 2-3-1 is just so effective most of the time!

I have been playing as Spurs with "Darrens Fluid Attacking .tac" great formation. as sitting 2nd in the league, 7 points behind United. However the game got corrupted just this morning and it will not reload o( Gutted

Hi, i like to play with underdogs team in big leagues. Today i finished my first season with Millwall (media predict 18th place), and i finished the season 14th, but all during the season i was between 8 to 11 place (3 last matches lost). The boss was happy, but not me ! I have use around 7 different tactics during the season. No one have good worked.

Do you know tactics to use when i play with poor teams ? I would like a tactic for home matches, away matches, and another one for matches vs big teams (ex. Millwall vs Utd or Chelsea). Can someone help me to find good tactics ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This is how i play in Tottenham save, i think somthing is wrong, i have many loose balls from defenders and wingers, i like how Soldado play on DF-s and Eriksen on AM-a, Paulinho play well as DM-d with some tweeks. Any advice what changes adjust?

Tweeked instruction:

DF-w: passing-short(4), Roam-yes
AM-a: LS-rearly, Cross-rearly
WM-s: marking-man, tight-yes, passing-mixed(6), LS-rearly, TB-sometimes, WP-cut inside
CM-a: passing-mixed(10), RWB-rearly, LS-sometimes, Cross-rearly, Tackling-hard, HUB-yes
W-a: passing-mixed(7), RFD-sometimes, LS-rearly, cross from-mix, marking-man, tight-yes
DM-d: mentality-normal(7), CF-little(3), Roam-yes, tackling-hard, passing-short(5), LS-rearly, TB-often
WB-a: mentality-normal(9), passing-mixed(9), cross-sometimes, wide-Hug
FB-s: passing-mixed(7), RFD-rearly, LS&TB-rearly

i need a good tatic to southampton. I ONLY HAVE 3 WINS in 13 games

and what kind of training did u use??? i ask u because i have won all and everywhere but this new career i started it's not so good....

Well, i was wondering the same thing actually further up the page :)
but the following training has been working god for me;

General: Average or high ad balanced
Match tr: Att. movement
Planning; 30 %

But the most important is the man management i think?! Just now having a dip, currently 1st place in february! No signings, just loaned some players: Moxey, Dikgacoi, Amos and Aaron McLean!

Well, i was wondering the same thing actually further up the page :)
but the following training has been working god for me;

General: Average or high ad balanced
Match tr: Att. movement
Planning; 30 %

i did the opposite... general: average or high fitness match tr: def.movement and planning the same|)
let's try to see if with this training things getting better (H)