Currently using one I developed that I have christened 'The Broony' which is a 2-2-1-3-2 and I have also started using a 3-5-2, both work quite well, keep all play and possession in the opposition half.

Best tactic to use I have found 3-4-1-2

3 ball player central defenders - 1 set at cover and the other at stopper on the oursider
2 Box to Box midfielders
2 wingers - set to attack
A advanced playmaker - set at support
2 Strikers - One a CF (support) and an Advanced Forward (attack)

Took York from Division 2 to championship (league winners) in 2 seasons while winning paint trophey twice, along with an FA/ Capital cup and 2 euro first stage qualifications

Obviously cup helps money but you will be amazed if you get the right goalkeeper to cover you, I suggest Jan Aslwick (newcastle)

So far in the league scored 61, let 8 in

Using a triple system of my own (4-3-3 with a defensive midfielder) that I called triple C: Contain, Control, Charge

I think I'm going to try Zemanlandia, since my board expects me to play attacking football with an awful team (Universitatea Cluj). Something like this:

4-3-3, Attacking, Very Fluid, Direct, Expressive, Press More, Zonal

1 SK, 2 WB, 2 CD, 1 DM, 2 CM, 2 W and 1 CF.

Obviously very quick tempo and playing the offside trap. Thoughts? It's a lot more attacking than what I did on FM 12, which was a more counter-attacking 4-3-3.

I've neverused another person's tactic, I find it a form of cheating somehow...

I'm trying to re-create the Catenaccio in my Helenio Herrera tribute save, I'll let you know how I get on when the season starts
The other 2 tactics I'm using with it are two that I've thought up and am trialing, I'll upload if succesful.

I'm implementing a fluid, counterattacking 4-3-3 in my Universitatea Cluj save. Because of my personnel, I'm using a target man up front and inverted wingers, even though I prefer to play with a deep-lying forward. I guess the best comparison for this is either to **** Advocaat's Russia side or Zenit St. Petersburg. Whether it's a target man or a more sophisticated forward up front, the common characteristics are counterattacking football, pressing, man-marking and quick passes forward, generally through the middle since this formation is inherently pretty narrow. Most of the width comes from my fullbacks, although the overlapping/crossing game isn't the emphasis.

Im using my own tactic, don't see point of playing fm if you are just download tactic and play.. :) 4 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1, two CM and 2 Inside Forwards and with Deep lying forward on top, playing with Real Sociedad, finished first season 6th... target now is CL in new season. :p

Nezza's 4-4-2. Absolute domination with Man United I tell ya. I average 60% possession 95% of the games. It has served me well longer than any other tactic that I have tried. You will always create chances and never have a situation where your team "forgets" to pass, dribble or shoot.

I'm experimenting with a new shout based tactic.
It's a 4-2-3-1 with wingers rather than 3 AMC. The concept is essentially to create a high tempo, high pressing, attacking mentality counter attacking strategy. But because of the limitations of the Counter Attack option in the match engine, I have left the option defaulted to unticked, and will use shouts to toggle it on/off and utilise a deep lying playmaker to instigate long passes up field.

I've spent seasons getting all my players to learn appropriate PPM's for this, and faced setbacks with Man Utd poaching my players, so if it's not a success, I will be mightily disappointed.

I'm experimenting with a new shout based tactic.
It's a 4-2-3-1 with wingers rather than 3 AMC. The concept is essentially to create a high tempo, high pressing, attacking mentality counter attacking strategy. But because of the limitations of the Counter Attack option in the match engine, I have left the option defaulted to unticked, and will use shouts to toggle it on/off and utilise a deep lying playmaker to instigate long passes up field.

I've spent seasons getting all my players to learn appropriate PPM's for this, and faced setbacks with Man Utd poaching my players, so if it's not a success, I will be mightily disappointed.

So far, it has actually been working well.
And this is probably my weakest Wycombe team in 4-5 seasons: I lost my star striker and my main advanced playmaker in the summer preceding. I also sold some of my better midfielders who I wouldn't have if I had known Man U would swoop in and unsettle the pair mentioned previously.

So far, I have an 87% win ratio so far (15 games in, lost one on penalties in Super Cup final, and another in league cup 3rd round, both using my youth team. Other 13 were wins)

I'm considering releasing it soon, I just need to play some of the really big teams and see how it fares then.