What Tactic Suits My Team?

Best Chelsea tactic?

Starting a new FM10 game with them on patch 3 and dont plan to buy any players for the first season so I dont need a tactic to match my team so much

I need a tactic for my chelmsford side, we are newly promoted (in Blue Square Premier now) and in 13 place after 10 game but i feel we have a squad that can maybe even put up a good title challenge but i can't seem to get the tactic right I've tried making one myself and I've tried downloaded ones so can someone please help ?
28kls9u.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:32 PM ----------

Please can someone help me? :/

Last edited:
im using wolfsburg in my 3rd season and currently using 4-3-1-2 tactics and it seems to be harder to win games need help!

this my current line up

- - - - - - - - - - benaglio- - - - - - - - - - -
- - schafer - kjaer - - barzagli - - srna - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - ozil - - - --veloso- - -misimovic - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - -diego - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -vela- - - - - -dzeko-- - - - - - -

hey im just starting a new game with everton and i need tacitcs and who should play for the first team

i have a good tactic with my twente team and in matches i have a good possession on the ball but the team cant score

Hey I need a tactic for Barcelona, I know it sounds stupid but I believe Barca can go way above all other teams on fm 2010 with the correct tactic. I am currently using Guardiolas Barca 4-3-3 by anthony.rowell but have just lost to real madrid 2-1 and I believe I either need a whole new tactic or some changes to the one I am using or some shouts to help barca perform as best they can.

I have the original Barca squad I have made no changes to it, but am looking to buy modric and ribery. I am using the 10.3 patch.

Thanks

Ok Let's see... I bought Villa, Jovetic for barcelona... and davide santon, chased chygriniski out! rest all the same team! So, what are the best tactics i can use?!

I have just started with Palermo and I bought Kadlec for 1,8 mio; Dodo for 1,5 mio and Dennis Annan for 2 mio. I won my first match against Lecce with 2-0, but I ask which tactic I should use. I am using the 4-3-1-2 tactic at the moment.

Best tactic for Inter Milano,first season.I bought just Eden Hazard,and i use him AML.
?
with 11.3 patch.

what would be the best for this team
adler
balzaretti
sakho
verthongen
srna/jara
pastore
huddlestone/sahin
paulo henrique
neymar
odemwingie
kerzhakov/humberto suazo

Hi

Could you advise me on what tactic to use for QPR? still in my 1st season, got all the origional players plus:

Jeremie Aliadiere
Jordi Gomez
Abdoulaye Meite

Tried being more attacking and seem to score... just concede more :S so im currently using a simple 4 4 2 with my mentality set to Counter. This works but not as much as id want, i reli want an attacking formation, but want to concede less goals when i use it! so please would you tell me what i need to do to get this result? do i need to set individual player tactics aswell?

Hi guys. This is my Starting XI of my Man Utd team, 2015 jan.

De Gea - Rafael, Phil Jones, Thiago Silva, Sylla (regen) Yann M'vila, Nicolas Nkoulou, Ganso, Gareth Bale, Douglas Costa, Wayne Rooney
other players: Serge Aurier, Jonny Evans, two young CB regens, Darren Fletcher, young DM regen, Felipe Anderson, Jack Wilshere, Alex Chamberlain, Federico Macheda, Iker Muniain, some players out of loan
thanks.

gk: hart rb: richards cb:kompany and snra lb: garrido cm: dejong and fernandes amr: robinho aml:zhirkov amc: lavezzi st: pogrebnyak