What Tactic Suits My Team?

need help

I am playing Arsenal and I have problems with my tactic. I would like to play 4411 but it doesn't work.
That's my team:

GK: Almunia, Fabianski
RB: Sagna , Ebue
LB: Clichy, Traore
CB: Silvestre Gallas Senderos Vermalen
RM: Walcott, Artetta
LM: Guardado Traore
CM: Palombo Fabregas Ramsey Diaby Denilson
AMF: Arshavin , Nasri, Rosicky
ST: Bendtner, Eduardo, VanPersie, Vela

Could you give my some tactic or few advices please? I'm playing on 9.0.3 patch

Last edited:
parma1.png

I'm Parma, 2010 in Serie A. I've lost a few games, which is odd seeing as how I've signed some good new players and Paloschi's playing well...wonder what's up. My pitch was changed to be 111yds by 71 yds. I run a 4-4-2 Atk usually and get my azz kicked recently. Ideas?

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

ouwehend, esteves are regens.

can anyone give me a hand with my birmingham tactic i wanna score goals but also make sure we defend well my sqaud is

parnaby hangeland fanni vignal
larsson ferguson bowyer mcfadden
dzeko benitez

I plan on starting a game with Chelsea using w9lko's summer update. What tactic should I use, also I know its not the right thread to ask in but who should I sell?

finding team selection and formation hard atm mainly because i've got a number of very good players not sure who's more effective etc in what position etc? help please?
EVERTON
Goalkeepers - Howard/Cudicini
Defenders - Stewart(decent 15 year old left back regen)/Heitinga/Distin/Yobo/Jagielka/Neville
Midfielders - Poulsen/Rodwell/Arteta/Cahill/Di Maria/Vicente/Joaquin/Rosicky/Mollo
Forwards - Yakubu/Jo/Iaquinta/Dzeko

help with my man united team :mad:
goalkeeper:: van der sar
right back:: neville/rafeal
left back:: =evra/fabio
centre back :: vidic/ferdinand/evans/brown
right mid:: ronaldo/cole (joe)
left mid :: ribery/park/nani/giggs
centre mid::carrick/scholes/hargeaves/fletcher
strikers::rooney/tevez/welbeck/berbatov

Can you help me with my Chelsea team - Im not sure about formation and roles

Cech
Cole
Terry
Carvalho
Bosingwa
Veloso
Sissoko
Mikel
Essien
Lampard
Ballack
Deco
Di Maria
Malouda
J.Cole
Jovetic
Anelka
Drogba

My defence is strong and has only conceded a few goals my main problem is getting goals!

hello, i would appreciate a 4-3-3 tactic for barcelona that allows me to have above 52% ball possesion and at the same time goal opportunities.Basically, i need a tactic that makes my team to play like the real barca.

Greetings, i want a 2 striker partnership team with good possession, fluid and taking advantage of wingers and midfield a lot (cant leave out players like messi or fabregas etc). i am in 2016 so i have loads of regens so i ll compare them to older players.

Gk: Akinfeev
CB: Pique Mexes, ozdoemir, gentile, fenin (last 3 amazing wonderkids at around 20-21 yo)
FB: Mazzoni, aceituno, meis, gareth bale (first 3 regens, wonderkids turned into explosive full backs, pretty much like dani alves)
DM: De rossi, toure (no good regens for this position **** :<)
MC: Iniesta, fabregas, kruse, edinho (last 2 have stats like fabregas, they are wicked sick)
AMR/L: Messi, di maria, ribery (wont use him), and some other options here. First i have a sick regen that is better than messi, left footed, natural AMR/MR, with immense crossing dribbling and finishing etc. Also bought baloteli now he can play there if in need along with bojan.
AMC/FC: bojan, aguero, Rost, last one has the best poacher stats i have ever seen, he scored 60 goals last season.

soooo i want a solid midfield so i dont waste all my players there, hopefully with wingers creating havoc and assisting. My defence is increadible since i conceded only 14 goals last season in la liga, and kept over 30-35 clean sheets overall afaik, including 9 in a raw. My partnership with bojan and rost was insane, since they bagged over 75 goals in all competitions together and my wingers added like 40-50 assists lol. Thing is with the aged iniesta, xavi retired and messi aging too now, i bought baloteli and aguero for more options.

I played last season bojan as deep lying striker in support role and rost as poacher, worked very good. Aguero seems like the best complete striker atm in the game and baloteli can score a lot im sure, but idk where to use him/them. So my questions are as well, how should i play them all, what duty each and what special role for each one (ie the new striker partnership). Also i would love to hear individual settings for each position with my players, mostly mentality, creative freedom, and hold ball, roam, etc. I want balance and not leaving gaps thats why i m asking about mentality too etc. Lastly what are the tactics settings you would recommend? As in direct passing, press more etc. Currently i use shorter passing, press more, more freedom, roaming more. What i noticed mostly was that my MC (fabregas usually) didnt make that many assists as i would like as an advanced playmaker, i d like to try and fix that (even though he scored 15 goals). Also how to utilize my regen messi to the most? he is the most explosive winger i have ever seen, we are talking like every thing on at least 18, but his crosses from the right are really bad, coz he has a weak right foot (as in cut inside? into channels?) as his crossing stat is 18 or 19.

Woah thats a big wall of text, apologies, looking forward for some help, i hope you guys arent confused, and feel free to ask me to clarify more stuff. I hope i m in the right section too.

PS. If it matters, i played a 4-1-3-2 last season and destroyed every team, 55-60% possession, thrashed madrid, liverpool, etc and we are talking about pass completion 75-80% each game, staggering really.

Last edited:
im blackpool atm. im looking for a tactic that will keep me in the league so the board will give me more money

Gk rachubka
LB crainey
RB john-baptiste
CB edwards
CB -------
RM bouazza
LM Taylor-fletcher
CM adam
CM southern
ST burgess
ST Euell

want to try something diffrent other than the 4-4-2 ? any ideas ?

anyone no any good centre backs

I'm managing Charlton and on paper I've got by far the best team in the league, though i can't seem to find the right tactic.

My team

jurfhdhdhdhdhdhd.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Nvm, found the perfect tactic for my team.

last six games i scored 11 and only succeeded 2

On my Arsenal save 4 Wins 3 Draws 1 Loss. Scored 14 Conceded 7
I want to do better, my team is the arsenal team without Walcott/Senderos
and i brought in Gourcoff, mandanda and Dzeko
Does anyone know a tactic which could make me do better?

Preferably a 4-4-2

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Anyone?:)