what team would be a challenge to play with

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
I have always started with the big guns because obviously as men we like winning. But now I want a challenge, here are a number of teams I devised would be a challenge can you tell me if you agree or not: Bolton, Newcastle, Sunderland and Blackpool. Suggest other teams is possible

don't think they're particularly challenging. try something like dundee in scotland, start on -25 in division 1, that's a challenge.
or try and head up from league 2, or even BSN/BSS

trying to win the league in spain with a team outwith madrid or barca often proves to be impossible

Last edited:
Blackpool is the only challenging team I can think of at the moment.

trying to win the league in spain with a team outwith madrid or barca often proves to be impossible

You can easily win it with Athletico Madrid if you buy the right players and play the right tactics.

ATLETIC DE BILBAO.....great challenge.my favourite hours of FM was on this save

alarcon is supposedly impossible. as is a ukrainian team other than their big 2.

any lower league team trying to get them to the top is always a good challenge

U.C.D in Ireland **** money **** fanbase **** players most likely get relegated 1st season!!!

Dundee in the scottish first division. -25 points. Leigh Griffiths usually leaves (thankfully he never for me). I've played 3 games won 2 and lost 1.