What teams have you managed so far on FM 11?

Liverpool and Salamanca.

People who have managed Barca, how easy is it? I'm Hercules, trying out a good tactic, won my first couple of games, and all of a sudden along come Barca, who score 4 wonder goals in half an hour. Every shot they took went in, can't get the ball of Messi, Iniesta or Villa. Bit stupid really. Got a good pressing tactic, hard tackling, closing down, tight marking yet can't get close.

How do the board buy players for you? My board at Udinese ( a save I just made ) wont even let me spend 35k a week on Coentrao!

When trying to sign a player with a relatively high reputation, you get the option to "Interact with the board", and if you manage to convince them, they negotiate the deal for you and sign the player.

Tbh, I was just messing about asking them to see what would happen and next thing I know I've got him playing for me :p

When trying to sign a player with a relatively high reputation, you get the option to "Interact with the board", and if you manage to convince them, they negotiate the deal for you and sign the player.

Tbh, I was just messing about asking them to see what would happen and next thing I know I've got him playing for me :p
thats really cool like that part

this will of been asked before but can you carry on but add leagues when the game comes out?

this will of been asked before but can you carry on but add leagues when the game comes out?

You can carry over your save, but you won't be able to add extra leagues to it. You will have to start a new game for that.

Leeds United and Athletic Bilbao. Thought the latter would be interesting because you can only buy certain players... So far, so good.

The first game i started was portsmouth as i thought it would be interesting and it hasnt disappointed didnt start off to well with the transfer embargo and stuff but then it got lifted and i loaned a few players and we are slowly climbing the table i think im 10th now looking forward to continuing this when the full game comes out i would recommend people to try portsmouth.

The game i am on at the min is Atl Madrid not as interesting as portsmouth but i am sitting 4th i am 4 points behind Barca and Real but i will just soldier on and see where it gets me.

Anyone any recomendations of an interesting games i do like a challenge??

Completed my Walsall half a season which I intend to be my main game.
Now managing Aston Villa, this will be the game for when I get bored of playing my main game, I can just swap over :D

Will probably manage somebody else such as Leeds or Norwich when I complete the Villa half a season, but it'll just be a mess around to keep me busy.

Gonna be County when the actual game comes out, so I'll get more into it.

But so far I've been Swindon and Palace.

Portsmouth, with zero money and a transfer embargo. Portsmouth is a good option for anybody looking for a challange!

So far, I've managed:

- England
- Barcelona
- Real Madrid
- Man U
- Tottenham

I plan to manage some lower league teams for my next few games, but haven't decided which ones yet :p