What teams have you managed so far on FM 11?

I managed Arsenal,Fulham and Spurs.

Didnt hang on to those games.

Now Im managing Napoli and I am enjoying it so far

I dont play the demo's of FM (its for gays ... jk ;))

Everton It's the only team I ever manage on the demo(s)

Southampton(finished top at end of the demo),Arsenal,Man City & Man Utd.

Won't be carrying these onto the full game tho due to the small database and one country loaded.

middlesbrough
cardiff
wolves
fulham
tottenham
manchester city
benfica
barcelona
inter milan

only Villa, im top in december!!

Signed alexis sanchez for 12.5mil
Axel witsel 2.5m
Park 4.5m
Santa cruz 2.4m

they get 18m budget and i asked for some more and Mr Lerner said yes and gave me 3m more. Nice chap.

Leverpool: Currently on seventh game of the league in first position with six wins and one draw, the draw was against Wigan for not choosing the right strategy, the wins include a come back from 1-0 against Manchester City. In League Cup I'll meet Bristol City in fourth round, after running comfortabe 3-1 over Chelsea (their goal was a late consolation). This 'career' got me fearing FM11 was going to be far too easy, but I saw at SI a thread of someone who is losing every match, so I guess it's not easy. Got transfer embargo and just bought from free transfer Julio Cruz, a 36 year old striker that's just okay as back up against injuries.

Cultural Leonesa (¡Viva la Cultu!, ¡Cultu! ¡Cultu! ¡Ra, ra, ra!): haven't started the season yet, was the first I loaded, I will play some matches with this, I guess.

FC Kobenhaven: For champions league competition, just played the first friendly agains Hobro (6-2 win, but Hobro are vastly inferior).

Parma
Man Utd
FH

Those are usually the teams i manage, occasionally Real Madrid.

I could use some new challenge, don't know what is more fun though :p

Started with man utd as i have done in previous FM's, other than that i have managed tottenham and wigan

So far -

Sheffield Wednesday
Woking. (Current save)

I have break-off from my Wednesday save where I got offered the Stuttgart Job, so I have saved at that point. Will go back at some point and take the job.

used a few teams but southampton has been very enjoyable managed to sign verratti in first season :D

Barcelona, Palermo, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest, Man City, should be about 20 seasons in total. Just started two new games as Aston Villa and FC Flora.

Catania,Newcastle,Fulham,Villereal,Inter,Arsenal,Chelsea,AC Milan, Juventus,Man City,Leeds,France,Toulouse,Marsielle, Barnet and Cardiff

my teams are eaststirlingshire, rangers, scotland, brazil. so not alot of teams but won a load with them all

Woking 2010-2016 - gt bored
Newcastle 2010-2015 - still playin
Barca - just started
Real - Just started

Leicester, Sporting CP, Juventus, Arsenal, Real Madrid. All in the same save with the same manager.

didn't play the demo

but, I've managed:
AC Milan - test-driver
Haka - retrying my FM10 career
Indonesia - to test my own half-blood db
Persib - to test my AFF CL db
Selangor - idem
Sriwijaya FC - idem
FK Kom - challange myself on ex-Yugoslav countries leagues