what the heck happened here?

k another quite interesting thing i've just found out. just take a look at this: i load the game, playing against chelsea, dominating with 17 shots (13 on target, including few wasted 1x1) but chelsea manage to win with only 4 shots on target 3:0. thats a soccer! then i load the game again, dominating again with over 10+ shots on target and 60%+ possession but **** chelsea manage to win again 2:0 with 5 shots on target this time. thats a soccer again...load the game again! 11 shots on target, 59% possession but...yeah chelsea win 4:0 with only 4 shots on target! i loaded god **** game 7 times and everytime i see the same! i have 3x-4x more shots on target and 60%+ possesion but **** Blues somehow win with 3-4 shots only! so whats that? pure luck or some curse? well i can be glad that my tactic works so well at least

Sounds like they are playing on the counter and have better finishers than you.Maybe you should play on the counter counter lol.

Okay, you have many shots per match.. But are they from a long range? When some forward has finishing 18-19-20, and he shoots from inside the area, he usually scores.. In counter attack, if your striker is fast and you order him to dribble the GK, he usually scores too.. How's your FC's?

One time I played with Arsenal and I had almost 20 shots in a match against Chelsea.. But 12 of them were from outside the area, and the GK conceded a corner (and I never score from a corner). Result? Chelsea destroyed me by making 3-0.. But that's football. The same happened with me playing against Liverpool, but Liverpool was the one having their shots and corners.. And I won by 4-2, and I wasn't at Emirates Stadium.