Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Recently I saw a regen who looked stupidly good so went to buy him but he wanted £105k p/w in wages, I thought this was far too much for a 19 year old so downloaded Genie Scout to just have a look at him and see if he was worth it, (I know, may I rot in ****) - I looked at his stats and he has a PA of 198, yes 198!! So I decided the money was worth it so went and brought him as even at 19 his CA was 167.

Now 7 months down the line after buying him it would appear that he has a slight disciplinary problem. In these 7 months he has skipped 7 training sessions and has also been absent from one game after a night out on the tiles! However when I play him he is churning out man of the match performances etc.

This is where I need your help, if you were in my shoes would you say enough is enough and get rid of him or would you stick it out and see if his attitude improves? Your help is welcomed.

Thanks x

Is it damaging the rest of the squad, i.e Morale, chemistry etc?

Not at all, the little ***** is just ******* me off. Has now missed his last 2 training sessions and the last game.

Haha, I see what your saying although if it isn't affecting the team and he's doing the business on the pitch, I'd keep him :)

I'd stick with him for a season maybe, and sell him if he doesn't improve

Yeah I'd keep him as long as other youngsters don't start doing the same

It is interesting that despite using the Genie Scout, you couldn't foresee this problem. Did you overlook some hidden stats or is it just random?

It is interesting that despite using the Genie Scout, you couldn't foresee this problem. Did you overlook some hidden stats or is it just random?

All I used it for was to check his PA. I don't want to use it to give me further advantages on the game.

Why don't you get him learning off one of the older players? One with a model professional personality? That might teach him a bit?

Why don't you get him learning off one of the older players? One with a model professional personality? That might teach him a bit?

Good idea, but I have no 'model professionals'!

You can consider one of these types:

Fairly Professional: (Professionalism = 15-17) or (Professionalism = 18-20 & Temperament < 10)
Model Citizen: Determination > 17 & Ambition > 17 & Loyalty > 17 & Pressure > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Temperament > 17 & Sportsmanship > 17
Professional: Professionalism = 18-19 & Temperament > 9
Perfectionist: Ambition > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Determination > 17 & Temperament < 10
Resolute: Determination = 15-17 & Professionalism = 15-17

Or media handling types:

Reserved: Controversy < 5 & Professionalism > 14 & Temperament > 6
Evasive: Pressure > 14 & Professionalism > 14 & Controversy < 15
Level-Headed: Controversy < 15 & Loyalty > 10 & Temperament > 6 & (Sportmanship > 11 or Professionalism > 12)

keep him for a couple of seasons then sell him for a ridiculous amount of money 8-|

Although finances are good so should I let him rot in the reserves? ;)