What was your childhood program

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 3K
S

Sam

Being so young, I only stretch back to the days of Dexter's Laboratory, what was your favourite childhood program?

dragon ball z, kenan & kel, . God they used to know how to do kids programs back in the day

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers (the originals), Looney Tunes (still watch it tbh), Pirates of the Black Sea, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo.

I used to rape Trouble TV when it exsisted! For a 7 year old I enjoyed a lota sit-coms.

Kenan & kel, DBZ, Dexters lab, cow and chicken, dangermouse and catdog.

Scooby Doo! I loved that, even if had the same base storyline all the way through- And I loved the movies.

Dexters Lab, Looney Tunes were great laughs but who can forget Ed, Ed and Eddie? :)

Try to make DBZ now parents would probs say it encourages violence. Bullshit I just wanna see a kamehameha!

Scooby Doo! I loved that, even if had the same base storyline all the way through- And I loved the movies.

Dexters Lab, Looney Tunes were great laughs but who can forget Ed, Ed and Eddie? :)

Forgot about that, amazing program, Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob?

Try to make DBZ now parents would probs say it encourages violence. Bullshit I just wanna see a kamehameha!
I wanna see a 10 year old goku beat the **** out of a dinosaur because he's been forced to live outside by himself.

Toughie. Battlestar Galactica series, The Invaders, Transformers, Real Ghostbusters, A-Team, Miami Vice, Hill Street Blues......all time fave though has to be........Tom and Jerry.
Tom and Jerry pwns Scooby Doo (and the annoying **** Scrappy)-hate Scooby with passion

Rosie and Jim, Barney, Power Rangers (Originals), Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Saved By The Bell, Renford Rejects, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Recess, One on One, My Wife and Kids, Kenan and Kel, Powerpuff Girls (for Mojo Jojo), Cow and Chicken, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, TopCat.

The list goes on for days.

Courage the cowardly dog ;D
Or at least I think thats what that pink dog is called.

oh got ed edd and eddie was epic. oh god watching this, can't stop laughing XD
[video=youtube;w79k_KWR3q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w79k_KWR3q8&feature=related[/video]

My Parents Are Aliens
50/50
Grange Hill
Dexter's Lab and of course...
Courage.a.jpg

Courage :wub: