• Views 3K
My Parents Are Aliens
50/50
Grange Hill
Dexter's Lab and of course...
Courage.a.jpg

Courage :wub:

That Ginger kid from My parents are aliens was my hero XD

Rosie & Jim, Bodger & Badger, Dexter's Lab, Arthur, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo... loads more that I haven't mentioned. When I was really young though I loved Come Outside, in which a mad woman who owned a dog and a plane took advantage of the latter mercilessly. Out of milk? Lets FLY to the shops! Literally!

Rosie & Jim, Bodger & Badger, Dexter's Lab, Arthur, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo... loads more that I haven't mentioned. When I was really young though I loved Come Outside, in which a mad woman who owned a dog and a plane took advantage of the latter mercilessly. Out of milk? Lets FLY to the shops! Literally!

wouldn't be allowed to be made today due to encouraging laziness and pollution :p

not going to repeat those already said, but no pokemon? =[

not going to repeat those already said, but no pokemon? =[

I think I watched the first few series but then stopped watching after it went to Johto. All down hill from there :p DBZ was awesome throughout! :D

Rugrats:

[video=youtube;s71o6U7X3uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71o6U7X3uI[/video]

Arthur, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Filmore, Dexter's Lab, Dragonball Z are the more memorable.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles heroes in a half-shell TURTLE POWER!

Sooty and Sweep, Animaniacs, Pinkie an the Brain, Johnny Bravo, Arthur, Magic Schoolbus, Bodger and Badger.

All I can think of atm.

In order of awesomeness:

1. Dragonball Z
2. Pokemon
3. Kenan & Kel
4. My Wife & Kids
5. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

since i didn't have sky or cable when i was a child mine would be CBBC

Pinkie and the Brain, Rosie and Jim, Tom and Jerry and finally BOSCO!!! ( was only on rte in Ireland. Doubt anybody heard of him before...

Sooty and Sweep, Animaniacs, Pinkie an the Brain, Johnny Bravo, Arthur, Magic Schoolbus, Bodger and Badger.

All I can think of atm.

Thought you of all people would have been into Rugrats, Dunc. :(

Johnny Bravo, Saved By The Bell, Pokemonz <3