well this year i started with Hereford united!! i got them to the premiership but never won a trophy!!
always got promoted through playoffs!!! in my second season in the premiership i got to the fa cup final but lost!! but the next year i won my first trophy and that was the league cup, i was delighted because i got an easy route to the final!!! the same year i won the fa cup beating Liverpool in penalties!!
that same year i made it to the champions league final but lost, i finished forth in the premiership!!!
now aint that a story???ha

Johnstone's Paint Trophy :wub:

Jo Kuffour slotting the ball into the net with 5 minutes to go was a truly magical feeling !
Thought this deserved a post not just a :wub:
Joey Kuffour is an absolute machine in the lower leagues, plus just that trophy itself is a :wub:
I'm not even remotely a bristol fan I just spend half my FM life in leagues one and two....and I wouldn't have it any other way,

League Cup with Newcastle, first season in FM10. Beat Chelsea in the final.

Thought this deserved a post not just a :wub:
Joey Kuffour is an absolute machine in the lower leagues, plus just that trophy itself is a :wub:
I'm not even remotely a bristol rovers fan I just spend half my FM life in leagues one and two....and I wouldn't have it any other way,

Made a correction for you mate :p
He is decent in real life as well. Neat flicks and a great first touch !
What team are you playing as atm ?

I can't remember my games on 06, but on 08, I won the League Cup with spurs.

Since FM10 was my first real Football Manager, it would have to be the Community Shield vs. Chelsea.

Made a correction for you mate :p
He is decent in real life as well. Neat flicks and a great first touch !
What team are you playing as atm ?
XD Whoopsy, Burton Albion at the minute. Juggling that and a Middlesbrough story season. He is probably the best lower league striker out there in that division. Got a saints save in the championship and my first signings in league 1 was Kufour. Him and Lambert are the dream team stuff in that division. Sadly I did recently 'acquire' another brostol striker to partner them in championship....Nicky Maynard ;)

XD Whoopsy, Burton Albion at the minute. Juggling that and a Middlesbrough story season. He is probably the best lower league striker out there in that division. Got a saints save in the championship and my first signings in league 1 was Kufour. Him and Lambert are the dream team stuff in that division. Sadly I did recently 'acquire' another brostol striker to partner them in championship....Nicky Maynard ;)

No Will Hoskins !?!?! I love Kuffour but Hoskins is amazing ! :p

FM08 - Liga BBVA with Barcelona
FM09 - Can't remember, only got it in June 2009
FM10 - Liga Sagres with Benfica
FM11 - Liga Sagres with Porto

in FM 10 (my first fm) was Belgian League title with Standard Liege first season (finished 4th on regular season but came on a winning streak in play-offs for the title :D)
in FM 11 it's UEFA Super Cup first season against Inter with Atletico Madrid

fm 09- with torquay united. blue square prem and cola league two champions for my first two seasons before my save was corrupted and then never played fm09 again.

FM10 with Leeds, it was the League 1 title got them promoted to premierleague thorugh the play offs but my ****** computer choose to crash just as i was about to play man city at elland road

On FM11, Copa Del Ray with Atlético :)

My first trophy on the FM series was on FM05 when I when the La Liga with Barcelona and my first trophy on FM11 was with Newcastle when I won the Carling Cup

Blue Square North on fm 09 i think with Gateshead :)