What Web Browser Do You Use?

Your Browser of Choice?

• Total voters
Opera for me as the 8 most visited pages feature of Chrome always shows **** in mine and it doesn't give a very good impression of me if other people open it.

Haven't used Firefox ina long time.

I use either Opera or Safari. Safari at the moment is my fav. IE is sooooooo slow and keeps crashing on me. Safari is basic but does everything you need. You can import bookmarks, it saves your latest webpages. Similar to Opera. Firefox is ok. All better and quicker then IE

currently im using the IE beta but still haven't made up my mind on which one to use.

Opera and firefox sometimes

Use Firefox...
I went through a stage of trying a few, Opera & Safari.. quite liked them both

Using google chrome. What are the benefits of Safari?

recently downloaded safari, was getting bored of firefox and have to say, in the couple of days i've been using it, i've been impressed, really quick and looks much sleeker.

Trying some out now. Currently on "Opera" - quick, but I think Chrome looks nicer tbh.

Have used Safari, Opera, IE, FF but Chrome is the best.
Btw, a bit off topic, has anyone seen or used Google's OS?

only advantage's of Safari is its very fast and smooth. Its much alike Chrome and Opera. its each to their own really. anything better than the slow IE

I have changed from IE8 to the IE9 Beta have to say i rather IE8 might get that back

Currently using Firefox 4 beta.

Not a massive revolutionary change from Firefox 3, but i quite like it.

Occasioanlly use Opera also.

Was Opera, then got bored and got Firefox. That was **** (lets be honest, sheep love it) so now I'm back to Opera <33

Opera > *