What Web Browser Do You Use?

Your Browser of Choice?

• Total voters
chrome ftw :D is this a record for biggest revival of thread?

Chrome is the way forward. It's fast and reliable and has some pretty neat addons if I say ;)

Always used IE but because of this thread i've just downloaded Google Chrome and I like it already!

Fed up with IEP being so slow, so giving Opera a go. Might try Chrome now after everyone raving about it on here.

well IEP is the worst chrome is quite fast but used recommendations from here and downloaded opera and the speeds are mad by far the fastest browser and will recommend it to everyone here :)

Chrome>Everything else.

IE is slow, FF crashes and I haven't had great experiences. Chrom is always fast, very reliable and extremely customisable. :wub:

I started using firefox long time ago and still do.
I've never had problems with it.

I haven't tried still any other as Opera or Chrome, so I cannot compare, but I'm not thinking about changing by the moment.

Ive just started using Chrome, Its much better than all the other imo

Google Chrome is by far the best browser, i love the ''8 most visited pages'' tab too!

I have been using Firefox since 2004 and love it. I do use Chrome if I want to check something quickly because it is pretty lightweight, but for any extended browsing I use Firefox.

I've used IE and FireFox. Between those 2 FireFox is the best! But I've never tried to use chrome... Maybe if I have my new laptop. :D

Firefox all my life. A lot of the web pages look very ugly in IE, plus it isn't the fastest thing unless you have a good computer and fast internet. Tried Chrome a bit, don't get what all the hype is about. I like Opera, it is probably a bit faster than Firefox but it is a bit different and I haven't got used to it.

Firefox 4 Beta at the moment.