What will I lose if I delete the 'Settings' folder?

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I keep getting XML error's, so I need to delete the settings data. This has happened to me quite a few times, but I can't remember what I lost. Will all my save data be safe, along with things like skins, custom tactics, shortlists, etc.?

Thanks in advance! :)

Well no, they are not in settings folder. I have no idea what will happen if you delete your settings folder but I can't imagine it will be very good.

Well no, they are not in settings folder. I have no idea what will happen if you delete your settings folder but I can't imagine it will be very good.

I know, but on one of the websites I saw which told you to delete the settings folder, it said you may lose saved data. I just wanted to confirm with someone who has done it before wether I will :)

I know, but on one of the websites I saw which told you to delete the settings folder, it said you may lose saved data. I just wanted to confirm with someone who has done it before wether I will :)

I can't imagine you would but, to be sure you can always back-up your saves and stuff in another folder/ on a USB stick.

I can't imagine you would but, to be sure you can always back-up your saves and stuff in another folder/ on a USB stick.

Says it's going to take over an hour to copy everything I want to make sure to keep :S

Ay well, time for a long wait I guess haha. Cheers anyway :)

For future reference for anybody that has the same problem;

It doesn't delete any of your saves, but it does delete all your tactics, skins, all other graphics you have downloaded, etc. (Basically it resets everything exept your save files!)