Whatever happened to the likely lads?

ok heres another i remember from valencia i think, oskitz estefania (prob spelt wrong) was a cm or amc i think, teenager. from fm05-fm08 roughly

ok heres another i remember from valencia i think, oskitz estefania (prob spelt wrong) was a cm or amc i think, teenager. from fm05-fm08 roughly

Oskitz Estefania was a product of Real Sociedad's youth system. Recently moved to Arandina, a Spanish lower league team.

Fabio Paim was a monster on Cm3 (he is/was at Sporting) I wish I had a screenshot of him back then! would put Aguero and Pastore to shame!

There alll good players now but just haven't fulfilled full potential, Stancu and Aaritalo are both class

Where's Aaritalo now? I signed him for like any team that i was playing, even if he would be reserve... :p

Oskitz Estefania was a product of Real Sociedad's youth system. Recently moved to Arandina, a Spanish lower league team.

another hot prospect fails to make the grade then. oh well

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Where's Aaritalo now? I signed him for like any team that i was playing, even if he would be reserve... :p

dunno i'd like to know too. he was a legend!!!!

Sindre Loe Bing - From one of the earliest FM's.

Not sure if he was made up or a real player. He could play in every position except in goal. Think he played for Kongsvinger or someting like that.

Aaritalo is playing for TPS Turku, his hometown club.

Can't find anything on Sindre Loe Bing, could have been a made up player.

daniel braathen, evandro roncatto, anatoli todorov, cherno samba. tink theres only braathen still playing

Roncatto currently is a free agent, Todorov is playing for Vidima-Rakovski and Samba is playing for Panetolikos

He was alright, he never even reached the heights predicted for us!

And Braaten is playing in France somewhere, he's done alright.
Yeah he's playing for Toulouse, he's not doing too badly.

I'm waiting next patch when Roncatto will be a free agent with EU passport, then I'd like to start a challenge & story based on him...

I'm waiting next patch when Roncatto will be a free agent with EU passport, then I'd like to start a challenge & story based on him...

that i'd like to see, didn't even realise he was still in the game! he was just stupid brilliant once upon a time.

get on it^^)

Sherman Cardenas
Nicolas Millan
Libis Andres Arenas
Cherno Samba
Freddy Guarin (to an extent)
Lulinha
Thiago Neves
Rafael Sobis

(*lul* Supat Rugnatsmee *lul*)

Are players that have pwnd for me on previous FM's and now are essentially nobodies.

that i'd like to see, didn't even realise he was still in the game! he was just stupid brilliant once upon a time.

get on it^^)

Yeah in patch 11.2.1 he's still playing in Cyprus. He's still some kind of cult/fetish player for me, sometimes I load all players from cypriot league just to have him available XD

He's still decent in FM11 (nowhere near his CM4 greatness), good for lower leagues or lesser countries, though his finishing is now hopeless. And now he has an italian passport too!