What's ur Real Life "dream"?

to become a manager for a football team and cycle from the top to the bottom of ireland for sport relief

My ultimate dream would be to own Man Utd and Saracens but that will never happen so i'll be more realistic and say have a decent/top job and have quite a bit a money.

To win a Super Middleweight belt in Boxing in any of the Top sanctioned governing bodies (WBA, WBC etc). |)

to become a manager for a football team and cycle from the top to the bottom of ireland for sport relief

I was supposed to cycle from London to Paris a few years back as a fund-raiser, but it was cancelled due to bad weather, was kinda gutted, so I really want to do that.

In terms of football, I'd like to have an injury-free and successful trial, but I feel at 20 years old (which I'll be in the summer) it'll be my last chance if I do get spotted again, hope I do but I don't think it'll happen.

Other than that, want to continue with what I'm doing now (am a supervisor in a local store) and build my way up to management and maybe even owning shares in the company.

To take my coaching badge then manage my local team cheshire blades then move on to manage Northwich then Liverpool after I win the Prem and Champions League with Northwich.

Alas, you guys literally dream with Benfica, thats why your club is so small.

My real life dream? Lets see... Owning Sporting CP, Megan fox being my GF, Jessia Biel my mistress, the chick from twillight my other mistress, Benfica's stadium burning to the ground, and owning 20 billion €.

If you meant playing for a team, then playing for Sporting, as either striker to score goals against benfica, or centreback/DM, so i can rip off their legs.

1. **** my Physical Chemistry teacher
2. Want to go to the Camp Nou watch Barcelona.
3. Play for FC Porto or Barcelona (that will never happen).
4. I want to be a plastic surgeon. *****:wub:

Last edited:

Iv already done that for Niall Mellon Township Trust. Cycled Donegal to Galway, Galway to Cork,Cork to Dublin and Dublin back to Laois.

My dream is to own a Porsche 911 and drive it on the Nurnburgring in Germany... Saving for my first Porsche now :)

Non-League football for me :)

Maybe a web designer as well :D

As i play for Hamilton, probably just progress throug the ranks, but i would love to live iin America!

I wouold like to win a euromillions rollover

to be a coach/manager at pro level i do some scouting work for a L1 side (youth level) and half way through my badges

to become an art teacher and move to italy to get an atalanta season ticket