What's ur Real Life "dream"?

to own my town's best club sporting rio tinto; to have the uefa a badge and to be the manager of any 1st division team and live in turim(juventos and torino city)

I was supposed to cycle from London to Paris a few years back as a fund-raiser, but it was cancelled due to bad weather, was kinda gutted, so I really want to do that.

In terms of football, I'd like to have an injury-free and successful trial, but I feel at 20 years old (which I'll be in the summer) it'll be my last chance if I do get spotted again, hope I do but I don't think it'll happen.

Other than that, want to continue with what I'm doing now (am a supervisor in a local store) and build my way up to management and maybe even owning shares in the company.
Ian Wright started professionally at 22, if I'm right, you've still got time. ;)

Mines changes really. Right now it's to pass first year Uni and I'm half way there :D

Want to go to uni and study Law with Criminology, work at a firm here in my town, then hopefully some day can generate enough money to start up my own firm.

If all goes wrong, I do have a plan B, Dole.

In the future I hope to become a successful sports journalist/sports commentator/author. I see this as a realistic prospect for myself.

However, my dream is to be on the stage.

to play football as a job for anyone really, obviously liverpool ( and especially my country, england ) but even playing for my non league team woking would be great...........love football so much

To be so rich, rich people look at me and go "**** he's rich!"

I'd like to improve my football much and get over my fear of mistakes while playing which really sucks and I'd like to play for Hajduk and maybe if I become good enough Barca or Arsenal or Leeds. Maybe some clubs from the left side of this reply...

to see what for example Mourinho saying his players on halftime when they lost. How he motivate them. I'm always thinking about it..

In the future I hope to become a successful sports journalist/sports commentator/author. I see this as a realistic prospect for myself.

However, my dream is to be on the stage.

My uncle used to be a sports journalist at Anfield. But he gave it up...To be a PE teacher. (H)

To have a ***** larger that 3 inches.

To have a *****.

To make sweet love to as many women as my body will allow me to do in one week :)

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

That one day should have already gone, get on with it!
Tell him man!