Whats your addictedness rating?

Zebedee

Dec 5, 2008
Currently on "I can give up any time I want to. Just don't choose to yet...". Previously it was 'Your relationship has expired'. I don't switch my PC off though and FM is constantly running.

houghtie14

Mar 21, 2009
Currently on "I can give up any time I want to. Just don't choose to yet...". Previously it was 'Your relationship has expired'. I don't switch my PC off though and FM is constantly running.
jeeez think about saving the planet and it's resources.
but 'your relationship has just expired' is some funny stuff

houghtie14

Mar 21, 2009
Post your addictiveness rating right here mine has changed from 'turning you underwear inside out saves on washing' to 'a real football manager doesnt need food' after 4 days gameplay

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009
'A week is a long time in football'
7 days, 9 hours, 59 minutes.

19-11-08

loves anderson
Dec 19, 2008
mine was the 97 days "nothing to see here, move along" and it had been that way for long time and i thoough it was the last one but i broke the 100 day mark and i'm sure this has to be the last one.

"Congratulations for everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far"

View attachment 6423

H

HoneyMonster

Mine is 'Real Football Managers dont need food' have been playing for 4 days 5 hours 46 minutes

king kenny 09

Jan 17, 2009
mine was the 97 days "nothing to see here, move along" and it had been that way for long time and i thoough it was the last one but i broke the 100 day mark and i'm sure this has to be the last one.

"Congratulations for everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far"

View attachment 6423
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what skin this is? Cheers.

(Apologies for this not being posted under the skins topic).