Whats your addictedness rating?

mine says 'a week is a long time in football' time is 7 days, 8 hours, 2 mins

Currently on "I can give up any time I want to. Just don't choose to yet...". Previously it was 'Your relationship has expired'. I don't switch my PC off though and FM is constantly running.

Mine is: Remember to call your work and ask for more sick leave (9 Days 16 hours 39 minutes)

Currently on "I can give up any time I want to. Just don't choose to yet...". Previously it was 'Your relationship has expired'. I don't switch my PC off though and FM is constantly running.

jeeez think about saving the planet and it's resources.
but 'your relationship has just expired' is some funny stuff

Post your addictiveness rating right here mine has changed from 'turning you underwear inside out saves on washing' to 'a real football manager doesnt need food' after 4 days gameplay

My new one is 'its my life , i can do what i want with it ' or something like that.

mine is...a week is a long time in football,something like that after 7 days and some hours.

'A week is a long time in football'
7 days, 9 hours, 59 minutes.

4days hours 5minutes
Real Football managers dont need food

mine was the 97 days "nothing to see here, move along" and it had been that way for long time and i thoough it was the last one but i broke the 100 day mark and i'm sure this has to be the last one.

"Congratulations for everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far"

View attachment 6423

Mine is 'Real Football Managers dont need food' have been playing for 4 days 5 hours 46 minutes

mine is "just one more match,i promise"

1 day 16 hours 32 minutes

mine was the 97 days "nothing to see here, move along" and it had been that way for long time and i thoough it was the last one but i broke the 100 day mark and i'm sure this has to be the last one.

"Congratulations for everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far"

View attachment 6423

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what skin this is? Cheers.

(Apologies for this not being posted under the skins topic).

'Real football managers dont need food' is mine after 4 days 6 hours