What's Your Best Team Thread? Inc Subs.

Mckergan

Reaction score
Basically what the title says folks?

Just looking to find out your best team inc subs is.
Just basically list all of your players inc subs and if anyone wants to they can rate out of 10 & explain the evaluation.
Screenshots are also welcome to prove that you have the players you say you do :D

As you can see, you can see my full squad, screenshot with this done would be preferable so we can all see your FULL squad, and not just your favourite XI.

For those of you who can't make out my Squad it is as follows:

GK: Ter Stegen (37apps, conceded 26)
DR: S.Vrsalijko
DC: G.Chiellini
DC: M.Sakho
DL: L.Digne
MCR: M.Hamsik
MCL: B.Matuidi
AMCR: G.Rossi
AMC: J.Pastore (39apps,16goals,35 assists, av.rating of 7.87
AMCL: E.Hazard
ST: A.Paloschi (25 in 20 so far this season-In Feb)

Last edited:
Here is my team, most are regens so you won't know most but here it is

Also, my striker is really on that many goals, he got 109 last season too, only 29 games gone in the league plus still in all competitions so i'm not cheating at all, he's just the best player i've ever seen on the game, got him at 17 he's now about 29.

View attachment 216962

I can supply more pics if you want

My team is you can't see the pic or just can't be bothered:

Barraza
Okoro
Soltani
Ali Bakir
Robinson
Moacir
Saritas
Gotze
Ozbalta
Davies
Soumaworo!!!!

Gimme SS of your striker. He must be great.

I'll never understand why people are playing ter Stegen, he is ****** terrible and ridicolously overpriced on top of that.

In one of my games Lorris lost 9 goals in entire season and that was in Man City so not exactly facing bad strikers.

I'll never understand why people are playing ter Stegen, he is ****** terrible and ridicolously overpriced on top of that.

In one of my games Lorris lost 9 goals in entire season and that was in Man City so not exactly facing bad strikers.

Cant say i have had any problems with ter stegen, not in this save anyway. Really didnt know who else to go for so i went and got stegen :)

Here it is, think he's starting to get worse now due to his age but he's having the best 2 seasons of his career, on 125 goals atm, here is also my best eleven overall which shows his insane scoring record for me.

View attachment 216986View attachment 216987
He is definately a beast il give you that, i have no regens really, have a few but nowhere near as progessive as that :( be lucky if i get one as good :)

Cant say i have had any problems with ter stegen, not in this save anyway. Really didnt know who else to go for so i went and got stegen :)

Well he does have lowest average note in your starting XI ;)

But I think he has random PA so might be why he was really bad in my games.

My Ajax squad that im playing currently is my strongest team ive had so far. I plan to do a swansea team up soon after and test out the striking exploits of Jordan Ayew. Ive hit a point now where the team is so good that im winning the champions league constantly.

My current 11

qdRxx.png

My best player main Striker is Mbaye Niang he has scored a tremendous amount in holland. World player of the year twice.

FmFYN.png

My second best player and top assist gun Christian Eriksen also world player of the year twice.

NMUOt.png

Well he does have lowest average note in your starting XI ;)

But I think he has random PA so might be why he was really bad in my games.

Because of my super beast DC's? haha just kidding :) in all seriousness, most teams dont get that many chances against me, have conceded very few this season :)

Wow, 78 assists, not even i've got that many, that's pretty awesome

My Ajax squad that im playing currently is my strongest team ive had so far. I plan to do a swansea team up soon after and test out the striking exploits of Jordan Ayew. Ive hit a point now where the team is so good that im winning the champions league constantly.

My current 11

qdRxx.png

My best player main Striker is Mbaye Niang he has scored a tremendous amount in holland. World player of the year twice.

FmFYN.png

My second best player and top assist gun Christian Eriksen also world player of the year twice.

NMUOt.png

Pretty good team you have there, only thought mine was half decent lol. Niang's goals are incredible as well as Eriksens assists, thinking of going for eriksen, need more funds from my board though :( Although, v.persie, ashley young and mascherano are on the transfer list :) could be tempted for a couple of them.

Pastore plays better for you than he does for me. I think it's probably the tactic. He still weighs in with a decent amount of assists and goals but nothing on par with his appearances. My main stength is the wing play and lone striker.

Pastore plays better for you than he does for me. I think it's probably the tactic. He still weighs in with a decent amount of assists and goals but nothing on par with his appearances. My main stength is the wing play and lone striker.

Yeah, he is basically bombing forward in mine, but still providing alot of assists. My main is my AMC and ST, but ST has no where near as many goals as yours, gives me something to aim for :)

Reckon i will do what you have done and switch Sime over to the left because i have trained him there, and play Van Der Weil, sell Digne maybe.

Yeah, he is basically bombing forward in mine, but still providing alot of assists. My main is my AMC and ST, but ST has no where near as many goals as yours, gives me something to aim for :)

Reckon i will do what you have done and switch Sime over to the left because i have trained him there, and play Van Der Weil, sell Digne maybe.
I do the same with all my fullbacks. Train them to play on either side. they end up becoming naturals over time. I think all my fullbacks can play on either side with very good results.