What's Your Best Team Thread? Inc Subs.

I do the same with all my fullbacks. Train them to play on either side. they end up becoming naturals over time. I think all my fullbacks can play on either side with very good results.

Will probably opt for that, makes sense having to go out and buy for that position all the time :)
Have a few regens coming through anyway in those positions so should be sound :)

Amos, Harding, Hoovield, Fonte, Richardson, Guly, Cork, Hammond, Lallana, Quintero, Lambert..... Davis, Butterfield, Schneiderlin, Forte, Barnard.
Southampton Championship winners and league cup finalists :D

My Ajax squad that im playing currently is my strongest team ive had so far. I plan to do a swansea team up soon after and test out the striking exploits of Jordan Ayew. Ive hit a point now where the team is so good that im winning the champions league constantly.

My current 11

qdRxx.png

My best player main Striker is Mbaye Niang he has scored a tremendous amount in holland. World player of the year twice.

FmFYN.png

My second best player and top assist gun Christian Eriksen also world player of the year twice.

NMUOt.png

Great team there. What roles do you use for your front 3? Inside forwards and poacher?

you know that insane ajax team how did u get enough funds to buy all those players?