Whats Your Bogey Team?

bassface

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if this thread has already been done :)

I was just wondering what your bogey team is such as mine with Bayern is

:HSV (Hamburg) in the league
:Celtic in the CL.

So when i say bogey i don't mean the team you dread to play such as every would dread to play Man Utd, I'm talking about the team you would expect your team to easily beat in FM 09 and irl in many cases, but you always seem to struggle against.

My record asgainst HSV is like pl 5 w1 d2 l2

And Celtic is pl 4 w1 d3

Pretty poor really :) just wanted to see what every body elses bogey was, as i reckon some of the teams could be interesting.

im blackburn atm and just thought i'd win against everton in the english cup but they beat me 4-2 on penaltys :(

Last edited:
pretty much only barça, although now I seem to have surclassed them (that wasn't an english word), we are even in results but in CL definitly chelsea, met them twice in the finals, one I lost (83rd minute aaargh) and the other won I won in penalty shoot outs. I don't think any other team has been a real problem.

Do any of you load up from the last time you saved if you loose to a stupid team.. I mean if i loose fair an square to barca, chelsea, shalke, laverkusen any team like that i dont care but if its 3-0 to a div 1 team i get the hump and retstart i know its cheating but the manner of some of the goals dries me insane argghhhh lol :)

Do any of you load up from the last time you saved if you loose to a stupid team.. I mean if i loose fair an square to barca, chelsea, shalke, laverkusen any team like that i dont care but if its 3-0 to a div 1 team i get the hump and retstart i know its cheating but the manner of some of the goals dries me insane argghhhh lol :)

i used to do it in the Football Manager 08 but now i just acept the fact i lose :p

my bogey team is newcastle..somehow they alwasy beat me even if i was arsenal once i was 1-0 up they had two players sent off and they still won martins always scores..such a idiot cant stop him.

my bogey team is newcastle..somehow they alwasy beat me even if i was arsenal once i was 1-0 up they had two players sent off and they still won martins always scores..such a idiot cant stop him.

haha. buy him :p

motherwell!!!! dont know why but when i played celtic game always like 5-4 or 6-3 to them, my only high scorering games cos i mostly win 2-0 or 3-0

well i guess its going ok, in first season im 1st 2 points clear with 2 games in hand:)

thats good :)
my blackburn team is goin alright actually 3rd in Premier Division. Won 2, Drew 2, Lost 0 - except for the penalty loss against everton in english cup. that was bad :(:p

Mines was allways Hibs in past games. Like ral life i suppose. Im Celtic by the way.
But in the this game it has been Falkirk

My bogey team is always newcastle or reading in my arsenal game
I play terrible against betis in my barca game dont think ive beaten them in 3 seasons

im inter milan in my 4th season and i always have problems against udinese for some reason

In my celtic game it is always Dundee United.
I go 2, sometimes 3, goals ahead and they always pull it back. Its always only a draw though:p