Whats Your Bogey Team?

I don't really tend to struggle against certain teams. I have more of a bogey player in Jake Robinson of Brighton he seems to score every time I play against him no matter who he plays for or who I am.

In top level football its Reading, In my Everton game season 2 they done the double over me in the league, and knocked me out the FA Cup.

i'm leeds in prem, always lose to sunderland since i played them in the championship. its a funny old game as my record against man u is played 3, won 2 and drawn one!

my bogey team is portsmouth as with my arsenal team they seem to score late against me to ****** a draw or win

Sunderland......... It doesnt matter what team I am or what tactics I employ they always find a way. I was 1 - 0 up with 10 mins to go and Djbril Cisse scores 2 and we cant be arsed to do anything despite me telling them to through the woodwork at them.

I was Chelsea when that happened and I decided never to be them again after that.

im fulham and have beaten every team in the premiership but i would say man city are the most awkward side to play against...

mine is man city who ive only ever beaten once and that was in the fa cup final!!

Wigan if it wasn't for them i would of been unbeaten all season cant find away around them lol :(