Whats your Derby Next Season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 4K

Calum

Reaction score
In 2011-2012 will you have any derbies against your rivals who are in the same league?

For Arsenal the two main ones are:

North London Derby vs Spurs

London Derby vs Chelsea (2 best london teams;))

Others That aren't local

London Derby vs Fulham, QPR,

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (Not a derby but always want to beat them)

Arsenal Vs Stoke City? (Not a derby but both dislike each other ;))

Last edited:
We meet Torquay United in the league for the first time in about 10/11 years. They are the club closest to us in terms of miles, so it should be great to meet back up with our 'Little Brother' again.

Bristol Rovers and Swindon are normally considered local, as 2 hours trips to those places are very short in comparision to the average 6-8 hour trips! :)

Brighton v Crystal Palace I guess? We don't really have any derbies because apart from newly promoted Crawley, the rest of Sussex is bollocks at football, Lewes+ Eastbourne Borough both got relegated. Although, Sussex has the most grassroot teams.

Other ones:
Brighton v Southampton
Brighton v Portsmouth

Arsenal Vs Manchester United
Arsenal Vs Stoke City

Those aren't derby's! XD

West Country derby's this year are Swindon, Plymouth, Cheltenham and Torquay.

Obvious one United v Wednesday

Huddersfield isn't too far away

And Chesterfield will be good too

Nope, Bath City hasn't got any fierce rivals since Team Bath got disbanded...

Newport? :L

Not really fierce I thought he meant, same town derby's.. and Newport i suppose as we are in the same league but Chipenham are our fiercest now newport are ranked like 5-6 fiercest but yes you have a point.. Suppose we'll meet the 'Gas' next season in our league our league 2

Chelsea oh and Fulham are even closer but everyone actually quite likes them...

Not really fierce I thought he meant, same town derby's.. and Newport i suppose as we are in the same league but Chipenham are our fiercest now newport are ranked like 5-6 fiercest but yes you have a point.. Suppose we'll meet the 'Gas' next season in our league our league 2

No chance. We'll be champions! ;) Would be nice to play competitively though, you going to the friendly next month?

No chance. We'll be champions! ;) Would be nice to play competitively though, you going to the friendly next month?
Most probably, got a job now so Bath Rugby vs. Leinster/Montpellier are my first tickets and Bath vs. Gas friendly 3rd in line :) (Rugby comes first)

Most probably, got a job now so Bath Rugby vs. Leinster/Montpellier are my first tickets and Bath vs. Gas friendly 3rd in line :) (Rugby comes first)

I'll be the one carrying an inflatable crocodile!
All the Rovers fans are bringing inflatable stuff along, expect dragons, fruit, paddling pools and pirate ships! XD

Although we lost a derby because West Ham went down we earned a new fearce one in QPR.

London Derbys: QPR, Fulham, Spurs and Arsenal

Other Rivals: Man Utd, Liverpool and Swansea.

Although we lost a derby because West Ham went down we earned a new fearce one in QPR.

London Derbys: QPR, Fulham, Spurs and Arsenal

Other Rivals: Man Utd, Liverpool and Swansea.

how swansea mate?

Back