Whats your Derby Next Season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 4K
I don't consider them worthy. Put them in the same contest with L'pool and Leeds is funny.

Yet they finished above Liverpool this season in the league and won the FA Cup? God, I hope they shaft you in the community shield.

Why? I'm having fun.

Because your making as much sense as attempting an abortion with a toothpick.

Yet they finished above Liverpool this season in the league and won the FA Cup? God, I hope they shaft you in the community shield.

Why are you so bitter oO) ?

Because your making as much sense as attempting an abortion with a toothpick.

Im having great day. Didn't felt like this in a long long way. Sorry for that, im not even trying to make sence :)
As far as I know, Ben is L'pool fan, main rivals are United and Everton. Therefor, I think he meant Everton. But I can't bee 100% sure, cuz I can't read minds over Internet.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Missed point is missed again.

Try for a third?

Ooops, I made a mistake. I mixed you with Ben :)
[video=youtube;TTRXzkRis-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTRXzkRis-s[/video]

Why are you so bitter oO) ?

Far from bitter, more bemused I would say. Surely you should look forward to playing Man City, considering now it is not as much a formality of winning, but actually a competitive game, which in turn should lead to a more exciting experience for each set of fans? But, I imagine you are not from Manchester, so will have little grasp on the rivalry between the two teams, apart from things you have read about.

Im having great day. Didn't felt like this in a long long way. Sorry for that, im not even trying to make sence :)
As far as I know, Ben is L'pool fan, main rivals are United and Everton. Therefor, I think he meant Everton. But I can't bee 100% sure, cuz I can't read minds over Internet.

Yes, he meant Everton, Godcubed then responded with a joke, which Ben then also retorted with another joke, which I think you have failed to pick up. :)

Far from bitter, more bemused I would say. Surely you should look forward to playing Man City, considering now it is not as much a formality of winning, but actually a competitive game, which in turn should lead to a more exciting experience for each set of fans? But, I imagine you are not from Manchester, so will have little grasp on the rivalry between the two teams, apart from things you have read about.
nah mate even in manchester the game against liverpool is much bigger i hate city, but my hate for liverpool is so much greater

Yes, he meant Everton, Godcubed then responded with a joke, which Ben then also retorted with another joke, which I think you have failed to pick up. :)

Oh yes, I look forward. And I love when we beat them ofc. But I consider our main rival is L'pool. But, Im not from Manchester and I don't know the whole thing.

I know he was joking. I was joking too, I just didn't put "Smiley" or something. But I confused Billy with Ben. Men, nevermind :)

nah mate even in manchester the game against liverpool is much bigger i hate city, but my hate for liverpool is so much greater

Fair enough, half my family are from Manchester, but they are all city fans and obviously their biggest derby is United. Most my United supporting friends have a pretty equal hatred for Liverpool and Man City, but while I appreciate the Liverpool game might be a bigger game, and you may hate them more, to say that City v United isn't a derby game because 'City are not worthy' is rather childish.

Fair enough, half my family are from Manchester, but they are all city fans and obviously their biggest derby is United. Most my United supporting friends have a pretty equal hatred for Liverpool and Man City, but while I appreciate the Liverpool game might be a bigger game, and you may hate them more, to say that City v United isn't a derby game because 'City are not worthy' is rather childish.

Fine, they are our rivals and we have "Manchester Derby". Are we good ?

yeh as i say i hate city but nothin compares to the feeling you experience driving back down the east lancs after beatin liverpool, especially when its john o'shea last minute at the kop :)

On Merseyside when we refer to the Derby match, we mean the one with the bluenoses.

We call the man u game.......the man u game.

On Merseyside when we refer to the Derby match, we mean the one with the bluenoses.

We call the man u game.......the man u game.
same here but its just in my opinion a bigger game i mean 19 is only 1 bigger than 18 but were much further away from city

GC was clearly sarcastic :)

I know, and that was a joke. Everton is our derby ;)

I hate United and Everton about equally, but Everton's the derby. United is just (as Dobcheev put it), the United match.

Last edited:
Manchester United vs. Everyone.

Every game for us is a derby to some extent.

Back