Whats your Derby Next Season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 4K
We are the most hated company in britain ahead of mccdonalds
hated adored never ignored mufc

Manchester United vs Manchester Citeh

Southend United vs Dagenham & Redbridge (the glamour tie)

I know, and that was a joke. Everton is our derby ;)

I hate United and Everton about equally, but Everton's the derby. United is just (as Dobcheev put it), the United match.

Im sure that's how United fans in Manchester feels about City and The Manchester derby. But I don't live in Manchester nor England so i don't know for sure, and I always respected more Liverpool than any other club in England ( don't get me wrong, I respect L'pool, but I dislike them with passion ;) ) except United ofc. That's why there's only one derby for me.
Yea, this is our local derby. Don't laugh :D
[video=youtube;D1XU_pH6YfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1XU_pH6YfQ[/video]

Leyton Orient is only the real rival derby in our league next season.
Hopefully we will get QPR, Aldershit, Luton Town or Birmingham in the Cup...

games versus City and Liverpool are the ones I really want to see United win, not too fussed about Arsenal unless United sign Nasri.. could/would spice it up loads. I don't really see Chelsea as a derby, just another team looking to win the League.

People hate someone elses success. That's the fact.

Success we can live with - it's the arrogance & supreme self-satisfaction from an awful lot of mu fans that really gets up our noses. I suppose all major clubs have got their share of these lemons but the moos seem to have a lot more than most.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Leeds or Luton are probably the most hated throughout the English Leagues.

Speaking personally, I don't hate either of them - why should I ?

Success we can live with - it's the arrogance & supreme self-satisfaction from an awful lot of mu fans that really gets up our noses. I suppose all major clubs have got their share of these lemons but the moos seem to have a lot more than most.

Exactly how we feel about Liverpool. It is just mutual..

Also, I have some others:

Queen of the South
Literally no one. (cos we're so nice)

Queen's Park
Clyde are the only ones in our league.

Ramsgate
Margate, pretty obvious, we're only 4 miles away. (Also, the ramsgate v margate match had the biggest attendance in the isthmian premier league, double the second most!) We don't actually play them next year though but they're our only rivals/derby so yeah.

Brighton
Crystal Palace are our biggest rivals although they're not in Sussex.

That's all :)

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Also, Leeds are meant to be the most hated team in England, although the poll thingamagig was done 2 years ago.

Also, Leeds are meant to be the most hated team in England, although the poll thingamagig was done 2 years ago.
yeh i hate leeds all i know is we were voted the most hated company in britain

Exactly how we feel about Liverpool. It is just mutual..

I was speaking for every other club's supporter in England, not just Liverpool's - & I am aware of the possible irony/arrogance of that statement.

Well, we do have biggest fan base in the world, and lots of them are idiots. I guess you are right.

I was speaking for every other club's supporter in England, not just Liverpool's - & I am aware of the possible irony/arrogance of that statement.

Irony is you not able to see the arrogance in your post and the way you think we are obsessed with Liverpool and you lot dont even care about us..

Edit: We are going off topic. Like I said feeling is mutual. There is nothing to suggest otherwise. Better to leave it here..

Last edited:
Talking proper locally it's Peacehaven+Telscombe vs Newhaven :L:L But it's also Albion Rovers vs Airdrie for my hometown

Also, I have some others:

Queen's Park
Clyde are the only ones in our league.

Brighton
Crystal Palace are our biggest rivals although they're not in Sussex.

That's all :)

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Didn't know you liked Brighton ;) Albion Rovers are still better than Queens Park ;)

The Liverpool game is by far the biggest for us, But the City game will be up there, especially since they got Scarface.

Back