What's your favorite TV program?

oh ive just recently got in to KOTH and i love it too, bobby FTW

Good on ya Sam :D

I wish they would hurry up and release more DVD's though. I can't be doing with the awful quality clips (of seasons 7-10) that are available online :(

Love Harry Hils TV Burd. Also Entourage and Ive recently started watching The Wire which has started well.

yeah im using some 40mb mkv files! they actually arent too bad considering. also OZ is pretty under rated.

and house pwns, 24, brass eye, kings, nathan barley, royle family, seinfeld, inbetweeners, the unit, the wire and whos line is it anyway are all on my watchy list

been and gone dexter season 3 hasn't it ? I remember seeing it

Tope Gear, Match Of The Day, Family Guy, The Shield, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, The Unit, 24, CSI, JAG, Futurama, Without A Trace, Law & Order, Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Grand Designs, ermm....I think thats enough

Not in the UK it hasn't mate,still waiting for it to come on FX.Its been on in the US though.

oh right, well its a another good season anyways, worth the wait. You would think there would not be another after season 2 as all loose ends were tied up. But another story from scratch came about thats just as good as the previous seasons

Not one person watches, The Wire ? BBC 2 11:20, every night

Prison break and Inbetweeners as well

I don't watch tele unless its football boxing or Sky Sports News.

Not one person watches, The Wire ? BBC 2 11:20, every night

Prison break and Inbetweeners as well

I watch The Wire. been enjoying it man I wasnt expecting much from it to start with.

I wouldve thought Dom West wouldve mooved onto bigger films after this tho hes a good actor.

I was close to buying the box set for The Wire in fopp but left due to there being 5 seasons and not having enough.