What's your favorite TV program?

I've tried to get into The Wire a few times. I've seen the first 3 episodes twice now but haven't got further than that.

its really good, as people always say it does start a bit slow, but stick with it the characters are great and you really get involved

Aye that what I was like at first but has picked up. I had trouble picking up characters names anyone else find that at first.
Like when they would refer to the dealers I wasnt sure which was which

The Wire is the greatest TV show of all time by quite a big margin in my opinion. I've only watched it once so far, up to Season 5 on my second watch.

The pace of the show never really picks up. It stays the same all the way through really, but the story is so involving and the characters are all good enough to keep you entertained.

I'll watch about anything that's on Comedy Central. Mostly, Scrubs and Two and a Half Men. Love the Inbetweeners. And, obbiously, Sky Sports News. (H)

Not one person watches, The Wire ? BBC 2 11:20, every night

Prison break and Inbetweeners as well

I didnt wanna mention the Wire in this thread due to the other tv shows that have been mentioned, its just insulting to the wire to have it in the same thread as the dog whisperer etc

Inbetweeners, Family Guy, Top Gear, Simpsons (solely for Ralph Wiggum!), Scrubs, Skins, OFAH, Robson Green's Extreme Fishing :D, Mythbusters, Shameless.
The Wire is the best thing since Redtube...lol.
Does nobody like American Dad? Seth Macfarlane is the dude- his actual voice is so cool! People who've seen an interview with him will see where I'm coming from!

Let's see, Heroes, MOTD and MOTD2, Top Gear, Mock the Week, Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown and anytime Liverpool are on TV ;)