Whats your First Game going to be

TheHig

Reaction score
On Football Manager 2010, anyone thought about it that much they have already decided or started to think about what team they are going on their first save.
My first game will be a lower league game, I'll save my first top flight starting game until later in the year.
So I will be starting my first game as a BSS team. No idea why I like going southern teams in lower league games when I live in Liverpool, so teams like Southport are far more local to me.
All I can say is on Football manager 2010 launch day I will be stuck into my season in BSS.

Ha, I'm going to be like Cartman was waiting for the Wii to come out, I'll be pacing up and down in front of Gamestation 3 weeks before release lol :D

Isnt ther already a massive thread on this, but, il probz start unemployed or go Aberdeen

I didn't see one, no thread is over 17 replies long, apart from the what you want to see in football manager 2010 thread which stickied.

I will start off how I do in every game. With Arsenal. Chances are that save will last me for ages like my current one has.

Might start off with Man Utd as usual, or I might take a leaf out of Sven's book and join Notts County

My Basingstoke game would have lasted me all the time Football Manager 2009 was out until 2010. But constant PC changes caused the data to get lossed. (careless really)

Probably barcelona or some giant( r.madrid qould be interestin too cause of their underachivement).

FM 2009 started with Hamilton. This season could be Livingston or Dundee. But I'm warming to the idea of Birmingham or Stockport.

I might give Chester a go, with their -27 (?) points deduction, and try to keep them up... I like a challenge!

that was annoying on 2009, started a game on 9.1 patch, but the 9.3 patch had improved so much had to start another