Whats your First Game going to be

i always start with rangers,
would like to manage a german or french team though never done that before.

Athletic madrid. Have some of the best players in the game (aguero, camacho, rodgrigez) but the board only expect at least 6th, so there isn't so much pressure. And you get decent transfer budjets, but not ridiculously big. Perfect team, and aguero is just amazing.

I will start by using the editor to put Harlow Town in to BSS. Hopefully, i'll be able to keep with that game until the release of FM 2011

I will start by using the editor to put Harlow Town in to BSS. Hopefully, i'll be able to keep with that game until the release of FM 2011
really 1 game for the whole year

i would never be able to do that fair play

chelmsford city then when i get bored probley have an arsenal game running also!

My first new game will be with Sunderland AFC.

They are my favourite team, always love to try and save them from relegation like we so often do in the premiership, but this season should be different, we have been predicted a mid-table finish so will be good trying to capitalize on that, nice to see Sunderland have some money injected and finally start working our way towards some kind of silverware.

I'm not a glory hunter like some fans out there, don't want us to become a Man City type of team, just to have the occasional memorable game, just like our FA Cup win in 1973.

I love FM and have bought every copy ever released, loved how the game has matured over the years and I personally - can't wait for FM10 to be released, should be a blast, pre-ordering my copy through Steam.

I always attempt Sunderland, then have a few other saves going, mostly 1 'Big Four' side, 1 Lower League team, and one totally random team who I haven't managed before.

FM10: 1 month, 3 weeks, 3 days and 1 hour to go people!!!!

Can't waiitttttttttttt!!! XD

MiiCK.

You've only gone and destroyed me lol. I didn't think it was that long until the release...

Lol I guess that's an option, might dabble in International management with an alright team like Sweden.

And I believe he meant the wait will kill him :p

Will start unemploed and work my way up, until the release of 10.3 patch and then start with Lazio

I gonna manage Chelsea FC!
And then a weaker team like Southampton,Stockport ect

Im probably going to try a long haul game with my local tea, Ipswich Town. Maybe try to emulate Sir Bobby Robson by winning the FA Cup and UEFA Cup.

my first will be with morton
my last on here is goin to be a game with a couple of people on here it is in a thread called a new challenge if any of you are intrested

barrow!! I always aim to get them to the prem. I'm pretty sure I would have done it on cm08, i was 1st in league 2 after 3 promotions in 3 years. But then swansea (in championship) wanted me, i took it, and ended up winning the prem with barnsley!! I reckon i might be able to get barrow to the prem in my current save, but i might buy fm10 before i get the chance.

I like starting unemployed, then letting a couple months go by, and then apply for some jobs.