• He wont, he'll see out the 5 years left on his contract

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
During whats turning out to be an increasingly dismal season for the scousers, speculation remains that Rafa could be sacked at any moment.

Personally i think they cant afford to sack him after he sgined a new 5 year deal this summer, but i reckon he'll get the boot at the end of the season

Open to suggestions for additional voting options

Last edited:
no he wont leave, they lost to reading which will bring this on, but however he shouldnt worry about the cup, he should worry about making the top 4, though i think man city, spurs and villa have better squads than them,

they'll be hoping Wenger turns down Madrid, and they take him off their hands with a compo payment.

they wont make europe and rafa will get sacked. torres will probably be sold on too

Rafa will not leave or get sacked, and if he does it will be at the end of the season as if he sack him we will be in more **** then we are now, we would lose around £20 witch we cant lose we would also have to have Sammy Lee in charge and i would rather put a Donkey in charge, now we can concentrate on getting top 4 and i do think we will.

Posh_Fan i don't think Torres will leave. He has said he is happy here and it will be a few more years before he even thinks about moving

Rafa will not leave or get sacked, and if he does it will be at the end of the season as if he sack him we will be in more **** then we are now, we would lose around £20 witch we cant lose we would also have to have Sammy Lee in charge and i would rather put a Donkey in charge, now we can concentrate on getting top 4 and i do think we will.

Posh_Fan i don't think Torres will leave. He has said he is happy here and it will be a few more years before he even thinks about moving
if sammy lee is in charge you will be doomed

hes a decent assistant for lower prem sides, but i think they should get an italian guy, they seem to be good assistant managers

I cannot see them sacking him. Imagine the size of the compensation package they would have to pay. If they were going to sack him, would they have let him sign Maxi, or sell Dossena? At least another year at Liverpool for Rafa. Dont forget, they still have the Europa League, although there are some strong teams in it. Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Juve, Valencia, Wolfsburg, Marseille, Roma and Shakhtar are big threats, and it will be one of those that win it.

When they get knocked out of champions league...oh wait they've already managed that :D

He won't and he shouldn't get sacked. Teams like Arsenal and Man United have shown that stability is the key. Also just look at Chelsea, if they hadnt chopped and changed managers I think they'd be in a better position than what thay are now.

Benitez has a project at Liverpool, slowly building a squad although injuries and the team not performing to their potential have hampered this building process somewhat. But let's face it, look what he has done for the club - rebuilding the youth academy etc... - We largely over-achieved last season, just because we are Liverpool it doesn't give us an automatic right for a Champions League place or success (Mid 90's we were a 6th/7th place team). Obviously it's a slow building process but Rafa should be the man to carry on with this.

i said it after his first season in charge that liverpool wont be to big a threat with this clown as manager. im loving liverpools meltdown so i say keep him for a long time. hahaha

It's not rafas fault liverpool are ****.

Oh wait..

Must we do this everytime Liverpool lose? Everyone just repeats themselves over and over again.

Where is this speculation? Or is it just United fans pretending they know everything that's going on in Liverpool. Yeah we are doing **** this year but it doesn't mean he should be sacked.. This thread is pointless..

Where is this speculation? Or is it just United fans pretending they know everything that's going on in Liverpool. Yeah we are doing **** this year but it doesn't mean he should be sacked.. This thread is pointless..

just wanted to guage opinion. the papers have ran stories about it. even today he's moved to deny he'll be leaving. he's clearly under pressure, look at his meltdown a few weeks back: ''the referee was perfect''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back