karakorum

Reaction score
Ok since the game will be full of bugs until the January update when will you buy the game? I always buy in January as this is when the game becomes playable.

Call me crazy but i'll be buying it when it's released!

I always buy in January as this is when the game becomes playable.

I'm pretty sure the game can be played as soon as it comes out...

And the day it comes out, shockingly enough.

Since it is out a week before my birthday I will get it on my birthday.

I don't know, I want to get it early but it's really expensive then. Plus, I don't see too much problem with the unpatched version, so don't know what the "It's not playable until a few patches come out." **** comes from.

It all depends how much money I have then and whether I want Fifa or something else instead.

Sigh. What is your vendetta against SI? Second thread you've made in as many hours basically just moaning about FM and bugs.

i will go with the flow.

first i'll play the demo to let myself get used to the new features, by a few weeks or so, im READY TO ROCK N' ROLL!

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Sigh. What is your vendetta against SI? Second thread you've made in as many hours basically just moaning about FM and bugs.

OP must be a ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Come on, this thread is ridiculous. anyone volunteers to close this . ?

............. on the day of release

I'm gonna buy it the day after it's released, just to be different!

12AM on Steam, release day. Pre downloaded and all that jazz so I can play right away.